OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
When the loop ends, the game will end too.
Hope not! I mean, the loop ends when you manage to defeat Melvin, but I hope that then you have to uncover the secret behind Project DeLorean and become Bailey's boyfriend while banging all the other girls. So maybe you will enter in a longer loop, or you will be able to call a loop when you screw up something. (at least I hope so xD)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
too bad the game is very good but it stays in this infinite loop it's too boring and it seems that the dev is putting more and more characters inside it for me it would be better if this loop focused only on the family and after it we start to focus in progress the story, as they said if the dev presents all the characters and stories inside this loop, there is no reason to continue this game because it will have nothing else to do because it spent all the content inside the loop. I stopped following the game because I got tired of being stuck in this loop.

Reactions: gasthecucks

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
That walkthrough wasn't very useful Alpacaperson... no where did it say to actually start the game, terrible walkthrough by a sarcastic fluffy mammal persona'd dev... 5 stars cause Sam
Sam is a really interesting case because I'd want a really low % of the female characters I interact with to be built like her. And yet, she 100% works for me here.

#1 Emily
#2 Sam
#3 Bailey
#4 Alexa
#5 Meiko
Lexx: No thanks
Other female characters either don't have enough content or I haven't unlocked enough content to rate them. My top 3 is pretty much set in stone though.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
too bad the game is very good but it stays in this infinite loop it's too boring and it seems that the dev is putting more and more characters inside it for me it would be better if this loop focused only on the family and after it we start to focus in progress the story, as they said if the dev presents all the characters and stories inside this loop, there is no reason to continue this game because it will have nothing else to do because it spent all the content inside the loop. I stopped following the game because I got tired of being stuck in this loop.
The prom loop is focused on defeating Melvin by saving all the girls. We don't know what will happen after the prom loop.
Of course, I agree with you that on the long run the game becomes a little boring, because you have to repeat the same scenes until you trigger the new one, but maybe, after the prom loop, the story will progress with the unraveling of the mistery behind the Project DeLorean.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
reading this felt like an infinite loop

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The prom loop is focused on defeating Melvin by saving all the girls. We don't know what will happen after the prom loop.
Of course, I agree with you that on the long run the game becomes a little boring, because you have to repeat the same scenes until you trigger the new one, but maybe, after the prom loop, the story will progress with the unraveling of the mistery behind the Project DeLorean.
I hope you're right because the game is very good with fun characters but I'm afraid that he might abandon or prolong too much and end the story after the loop.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I hope you're right because the game is very good with fun characters but I'm afraid that he might abandon or prolong too much and end the story after the loop.
What i could do is stop releasing regular updates, and wait about a year or so, then the main plot can be resolved and everyone will be happy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RainTempest

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
reading this felt like an infinite loop
My bad for the confusion in the text english is not my native language i understand the texts and the words and i know how to speak but i don't do well in writing in english i use the translator so the text is not very good.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game is yours and you do as you want, I just gave my opinion that I think this loop is too long, as for the cadence of updates, it's great that you deliver content in a short time, but sometimes it's better to take a little longer to launch and launch a story that progresses than staying in the same for a long time, a good example of this is to see the animator Jackerman he makes great animations but as he works alone and launches new animations monthly he and ends up not delivering all the content and lowing the quality and interest of the public, but as I said the game is yours and you do it as you want, I just left my opinion and criticism with that.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Hello, is there an updated walkthrough for version 9? I only get up till version 6 from the OP. I am don't know what else to do to progress the game.

I think you don't need a walkthrough the game is very easy to understand and unlocking the scenes if you've already repeated a scene you can skip the text with ctrl, these is one of the advantages of this loop you will always be able to see all the scenes

Reactions: xapican

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
ok i iunderstend now but he can listen this critic and start to progress the story.
When you break out of the loop, it will be the endgame.
The game is made to be all about the loop, if you don't like it, it is ok, but don't expect it to "progress" after the loop.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Sexbot [v0.9.0a] [LlamaMann Games] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload
Original Size (1.01 GB) / Compressed Size (510 MB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload
Compressed Size (486 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
thx for that...however mixdrop is the worst - pop up ads infested and very slow.
Try gofile, pixeldrain and mega.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes