Mememe621

May 12, 2017
The loop is a smart game design choice. I think a lot of complaints about it are due to the game being a work in progress. When you're restarting a whole loop just to find the last new scene of the update on, say, Day 5, it's a little annoying. But I bet when the game is completed there will be enough new content to find in each loop that it won't feel like you have to replay so much familiar ground to find each new scene.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The loop is a smart game design choice. I think a lot of complaints about it are due to the game being a work in progress. When you're restarting a whole loop just to find the last new scene of the update on, say, Day 5, it's a little annoying. But I bet when the game is completed there will be enough new content to find in each loop that it won't feel like you have to replay so much familiar ground to find each new scene.
I hope that when the game will be completed, at some point, you will have to do one last loop to save everyone (aka defeat Melvin) and then you can play in just one timestream, using the loop to fix time only if you screw up something. I mean, the time loop is a good narrative choice, but at some point, you should be able to use it only when you want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
For those who want a walkthrough,

Idiot proof guide:

1. View 4 scenes with a core character (Alexa, Emily, Sam) in a loop (you have 7-8 chances, so you can do this even if your less than sharp)
2. Take that character to prom
3. Repeat steps 1-2 with other core characters
4. Explore new options as they become available
5. Complain how difficult this game is on F95

let me know if I missed any steps ;)

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The only part of the game that is remotely tricky is getting Lexx's second zeta, because if you stop early you don't get it and if you go past it you get an achievement so I can see people missing that, but the rest just requires a common understanding of everyday time travel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Or people could simply make a save in the beginning of day 1 at the end of a version, so when play a new version they will play a full loop and already see the new options. And then check the gallery to see what left to be see and what the requirements for it.

Reactions: xapican

RyanMaxD

Nov 13, 2021
For some strange reason I cannot get Lexxx Corruption to lvl up to 2. I am blocked from the gym event and don't know why.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Llamamann woow Great update, loved every minute of it !
Against what was stated in a post over here, the Content and the Story is evolving more and more, Even if u have all Gallery events, and Achievements, I highly recomend playing trough again with choices from the past there are a lot of renders overworked, and the gaps in the Storyline are being closed step by step.
Loved the Maid, and Tentacle scenes, the Beerpong
Again, exeded my expectations,
Kudos ! Looking forward to the next Misschief with Alexa !

Edit: The crossbreed between LLama and Guanco is called Vicuña, (a peruvian friend lectured me after reading my post:rolleyes:)

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes