emkayvee

May 13, 2021
I mean, I did provide feedback and had people come out to say "You're wrong is super clear after the first loop" . This the way the dev intended it, I just hope he can actually take and act on the feedback that everytime a new version comes out, theres like 5/6 comments on the forum saying how confusing it is or how they're unable to unlock specific scenes.

And that's only the people who takes the time to comment, theres probably a whole bunch of people who don't care to make an account play 1 loop or 2 and then drop the game.

The point is, the game just isn't clear enough on how to unlock scenes, if this is the way the dev intentended that's fine. But I think it can improve and the game is not perfect in these aspects.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
In order to get certain events that are numbered you need to get the previous ones as well - so Meiko 4 (the movie night) requires the previous 3 to have been triggered.
You can check the status of each girl when Alexa allows you to review events (there is a status button under the char) - you can see both zeta status (permanent changes) as well as current run status (like lesbian level and such).
The guide I posted has all the triggers and requirements on it - it should be enough to get all events
Still don't get it. I hope in the future someone will make a WT mod or a more linear WT

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Nice models, BAD game design.

Emily and Alexa are amazing but this loop system just shows poor game design from the dev. I am not prepared to constantly loop through cycles and have to remember different options just to get the Emily scene I want to replay.

Combined with no story (hardly any story) this is a pass for me. Just a long tease game / carrot on a stick with no end nor completion in sight, just a collection of small looped animations (a loop within a loop).

I think the dev should join a team or hire someone with actual direction in game design and story progression. He can stick to the animations and Daz renders.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Zeta level or Daily level? Because Emily is already at 1 Zeta lesbian level for me
It's Emilys Zeta level and you need to have "Afinity" with Meiko (vid call with Melvin and Spinclass, Meiko solo workout)
HypnoSoul simple you play once, remeber the choices, after prom there is a reset (time travel) then you start again and can explore the other choices, plus content gets unlocked, the things get complicated when you're after specific events and achievements,

Reactions: Hydronus

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

Emily and Alexa are amazing but this loop system just shows poor game design from the dev. I am not prepared to constantly loop through cycles and have to remember different options just to get the Emily scene I want to replay.

Combined with no story (hardly any story) this is a pass for me. Just a long tease game / carrot on a stick with no end nor completion in sight, just a collection of small looped animations (a loop within a loop).

I think the dev should join a team or hire someone with actual direction in game design and story progression. He can stick to the animations and Daz renders.
1666570262935.png

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
After reading the past few pages I am reminded of catnip. "Catnip?", you ask. Allow me to explain. One can place catnip in from of a group of cats then observe the behavior. Some cats will go crazy, rolling, chewing, getting high on the catnip. Others will sit and look at it like it's not even there. Why the difference? The cats that respond to the herb have a gene that gets triggered. The cats that don't have the gene--indifference.

I read that some have figured out how to play the game and progress. I read others that are spinning their wheels. Maybe it's my age, maybe I just don't have the gene. What I know is this: I am spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. Nevertheless, I'm glad some of you are getting off on the game.
I think you do need the walkthrough to a certain extent. Also I recommend on most loops you focus on one girl.

Reactions: xapican

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Sexbot [v0.9.0a] [LlamaMann Games] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (1.01 GB) / Compressed Size (510 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Compressed Size (486 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Last edited:

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018

images.jpg
Alexa take me back, we has already lost him.

Is there already a sex scene between the mc and Emily in this update?
Sadly no, but the Emily scenes in this update are worth to play.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Reactions to 0.9.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as always, great feedback and catches on continuity. Ill be making changes to address this stuff for sure (y) thanks!

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes