Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 0.8.0a Compatible]
[Updated on 05/09/2022]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
Can you please update the gallery unlocker save for the new version?

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Man if this update was not the Dev. not cool :cautious:, Llamamann deserved so much more ;)
In case you didn't know, you are denying one of the fundamentals of this forum. You are free to use discord or other forum if u don't like it here. Also its double standard if u think its okay to leak other games but not this one.

Reactions: Bossjohn

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm more worried about when the Halloween blackjack thing was happening, November 4th is after it happens

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
In case you didn't know, you are denying one of the fundamentals of this forum. You are free to use discord or other forum if u don't like it here. Also its double standard if u think its okay to leak other games but not this one.
It has nothing to do with "denying one of the fundamentals of this forum" or even any "double standards"

The dev is nice enough to give us a public release merely weeks after patreon release ; so there's no point in releasing it earlier here aside from doing damage to the dev's number of pledgers.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It has nothing to do with "denying one of the fundamentals of this forum" or even any "double standards"

The dev is nice enough to give us a public release merely weeks after patreon release ; so there's no point in releasing it earlier here aside from doing damage to the dev's number of pledgers.
100%.....
If a pledger's only incentive to pledge is that they get it a couple weeks before everyone else, and the new update gets leaked a couple weeks before the dev would have released it to public, then the pledgers literally have zero incentive and will stop donating to the dev. Devs who start losing money will do a number of things, including abandonment.
I know I am on a pirate site, saying this, but people in today's society seem to think they're owed everything. I grew up in the days prior to free downloading/pirating, when we had to buy a CD at full price, get 12 for a penny each, subscribe then buy one more CD at full price, rip all the CDs to our computer that had no modem and no internet, and only had a couple games, DOS prompt, and Encyclopedia Brittanica, then sell all the CDs at the local record shop to make money. lol
THAT was pirating before all this.
DO NOT ABUSE WHAT WE HAVE. As wrong as pirating is, in any form, we are on a pirating site where the dev actually just gives it to us for free, and people STILL feel the need to abuse that, as if waiting 2 effin' weeks isn't enough. Greed kills.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
demidemon, with no intention to atack or disrepect, just considier this:
You say ok kid's on that day i will share with you my favorite Pie, and you see that someone came and shared your pie, just a few day's before. how would do you feel about ?
I would be a bit anoyed if you ask me, more so that this game would be posted anyways. and the dev is active on this forum.
seeing it form that point of view CrazyRabbit has a point,

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
i see a lot of people having trouble with loop system and i am confused, how can you find hard the loop system? if you want dominant alexa choose dominant path, if you want sub alexa choose the sub path, if you want emily or sam just click the choice and find one with them in it, how can that be hard??

no need to get angry, i mean people who really want to support Llama will do it even if they can get the game for free, if more people get the game those who want to support him will show up, so i dont think there is something wrong with this, but if it bother llama then i ask everybody to be patient.

Hydronus

Jun 14, 2019
I feel like I'm going nuts trying to find Meiko's last scene. It's the one at day 3 at night. It's not in the guide to my knowledge, and I've gone as far as changing her event counter to no avail. At this point, I don't know if my game is bugged or if I messed it up some how but I cannot figure it out. I would not be this invested if it wasn't the last scene I needed, but now I'm obsessed with finishing it. If anyone else could help that'd be appreciated.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
no need to get angry, i mean people who really want to support Llama will do it even if they can get the game for free, if more people get the game those who want to support him will show up, so i dont think there is something wrong with this, but if it bother llama then i ask everybody to be patient.
I'm not getting angry, don't worry. Just making the point of waiting as to not affect Llamamann patreon or the money he makes. And I'm afraid enough of his patrons would stop pledging if they lose the early release ; and even then maybe it's Llamamann himself who will stop sharing it and interacting with us. That would be sad af especially if everything people have to do is waiting 2 weeks.
FookU2 and xapican said it better in their posts

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
After reading the past few pages I am reminded of catnip. "Catnip?", you ask. Allow me to explain. One can place catnip in from of a group of cats then observe the behavior. Some cats will go crazy, rolling, chewing, getting high on the catnip. Others will sit and look at it like it's not even there. Why the difference? The cats that respond to the herb have a gene that gets triggered. The cats that don't have the gene--indifference.

I read that some have figured out how to play the game and progress. I read others that are spinning their wheels. Maybe it's my age, maybe I just don't have the gene. What I know is this: I am spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. Nevertheless, I'm glad some of you are getting off on the game.

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Some of the incest dialogue isn't showing. If you type mom or mother, shouldn't it show up as mom or mother and not her proper name?
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png

Shouldn't most of the dialogue say mom or mother? Or aunt?

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
In order to get certain events that are numbered you need to get the previous ones as well - so Meiko 4 (the movie night) requires the previous 3 to have been triggered.
You can check the status of each girl when Alexa allows you to review events (there is a status button under the char) - you can see both zeta status (permanent changes) as well as current run status (like lesbian level and such).
The guide I posted has all the triggers and requirements on it - it should be enough to get all events

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes