NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Wooot!!! Nice update! I just want to know, the progression is geared towards the MC getting more and more dominant but there is the whole dominant zeta with Alexa, is Alexa going to be the only dominant one? because the more submissive he is towards all the human girls on the game the less they like him. Maybe Lexx is also a dominant one... but I would call her more rapey than dominant.

Also Steph just becomes more and more my favorite character in this whole damn site every second she is on screen and boy are her appearenses measured in seconds :cry:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
When i first played this i liked the character models and animation, particularly when you sex the sexbot before going to the prom, the only thing i didn't like is that you didn't get to choose where you finish in that scene.

Granted i like the option of getting to choose which hole you put it in which not all scenes you get that option but also not getting to choose where you climax makes it hard to like. Generally comes off as dev preference rather than let player choose if you know what i mean.

I don't really care for anal sex but it's doable but i really don't find the appeal of having them wear it either.
But i would prefer that over kissing after bj finish or eating them out after creampie, i get some people are fine with that but it makes my stomach turn.

Overall i do like the game and though it can be somewhat confusing at times with the time loop, it's rather enjoying in a sense to see what happens next.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
That's the problem: how to get zetas higher?
Oh! It's just a matter of taking a girl to prom, how do you get them to prom? have atleast 4 affection points on that loop before prom, so you can start the loop focus on one girl get 4 affection points and then experiment, don't worry there are more than enough chanses to get those points.

Also Alexa's zetas aren't affection they are submisivness and dominance so you should choose one or the other for the loop.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes