RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For me any kind of confusion about the game ends as soon as Alexa makes the jump to the past and start the looping system. After that is just a questions of focusing in one character through the loop and them jumping to another in the next. Game is pretty straightforward about how the time travel and its effects works.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
For me any kind of confusion about the game ends as soon as Alexa makes the jump to the past and start the looping system. After that is just a questions of focusing in one character through the loop and them jumping to another in the next. Game is pretty straightforward about how the time travel and its effects works.
Same for me.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Same for me.
Same here too, as soon as we go back to Alexa being delivered to MC.
Re-living the same week but with different decisions to build up affection points with a chosen girl(s) and then prom ; aside from the notion of the zeta variables for durable points, it's like playing a VN and replaying it with different routes.
Simple but effective.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Same here too, as soon as we go back to Alexa being delivered to MC.
Re-living the same week but with different decisions to build up affection points with a chosen girl(s) and then prom ; aside from the notion of the zeta variables for durable points, it's like playing a VN and replaying it with different routes.
Simple but effective.
happy to hear this from you guys. that was my impression from the player base as well. the first loop is ambiguous, then you see whats really going on and play from there (y)

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
At first it can be confusing, but really if you've played the game it becomes quite easy. Honestly I think what could clear it all up is a day tracker. I kind of did get lost in the days during the last update and thought some kind of day tracker would make it much easier. Other than that it's just a matter of choosing the the choices you haven't before. Really not that difficult.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
At first it can be confusing, but really if you've played the game it becomes quite easy. Honestly I think what could clear it all up is a day tracker. I kind of did get lost in the days during the last update and thought some kind of day tracker would make it much easier. Other than that it's just a matter of choosing the the choices you haven't before. Really not that difficult.
I have put some code in to start testing that. Still trying to figure out the best way to do it. But it is an option (y)

mingaa3

Dec 4, 2017
About the confusing progress track, I don't know if the "4 affinity girl > prom available > zeta progression" is explained somehow the first time you open the game (I haven't checked as I always load from previous saves everytime).
But maybe it could be a good idea if Alexa (after the first delorean return) took a moment to explain to MC that he now has the ability to check the stats of the girls.
Could then seize that moment in the explanation to drop a hint about the importance of the Zeta levels that unlock new options on subsequent loops.
I'm sure Alexa already says something related to that, but perhaps linking more clearly this behaviour to the girls stats can avoid some players misundestandings. :unsure:

Loving the game and waiting for the next member release! :love:

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
About the confusing progress track, I don't know if the "4 affinity girl > prom available > zeta progression" is explained somehow the first time you open the game (I haven't checked as I always load from previous saves everytime).
But maybe it could be a good idea if Alexa (after the first delorean return) took a moment to explain to MC that he now has the ability to check the stats of the girls.
Could then seize that moment in the explanation to drop a hint about the importance of the Zeta levels that unlock new options on subsequent loops.
I'm sure Alexa already says something related to that, but perhaps linking more clearly this behaviour to the girls stats can avoid some players misundestandings. :unsure:

Loving the game and waiting for the next member release! :love:
I don't think having 4 points is explicitly stated. I dont really want it to be overly dependent on stat tracking. Originally i wasnt going to have any of that, but i see why its necessary. Ill take a look at the dialogue, but im pretty happy with the way things are. the gallery says you need 4 points for a prom scene, so i think thats enough
Day 6 Action\n\nAsk [samname] to prom\n\n[samname] Affinity\n4 points

Reactions: mingaa3

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Yea, you need to unlock the hot tub scenes with Emily and Sam to get this trophy
It should be on day5 when you got the option to go to the hot tub, just choose Emily or Sam
You will need a Zeta 1 level and affinity 4 for each girl during that loop

Reactions: xapican
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes