Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Man, I got so turned around some updates back. Now I just use the unlocker to get the cliff notes. :ROFLMAO:
I hear there is a secret group of Llamas planning to create a new world order. :( I wonder what they are called? :unsure:
The i-llama-nati. :ROFLMAO:

Llamamann

Last edited:

Epilepsy

Feb 28, 2017
A option to restart the loop at any moment would be nice.
And also the option to longpress skip button ro skip to next choice like so many other games have.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Well, I've prepared a detailed guide (walkthough) for v.0.8.0: among other things it reports all hidden stats. The file navigation is kinda poor though. Now it's time to expand it and check in on the previously detected plotholes. I believe, it's appropriate to ask for Llamamann's permission to upload my guide, as there is the official one on Patreon.

Reactions: CircaAD

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, I've prepared a detailed guide (walkthough) for v.0.8.0: among other things it reports all hidden stats. The file navigation is kinda poor though. Now it's time to expand it and check in on the previously detected plotholes. I believe, it's appropriate to ask for Llamamann's permission to upload my guide, as there is the official one on Patreon.
Go for it. If you can help them it doesn’t bother me

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
for me the loop is annoying. sure, the first time it was ok, not many games has that kind of system,
but after awhile it became grindy. looping many times to unlock 1 scene.
right now Im not even sure I want to download the update because I feel "not another loop that I need to do"
I agree with you 100%. The pain in the ass looping system is what stopped me from downloading the last few updates. Sure the game is fun but the grind required just to unlock a scene just got to me.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes