OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
When you break out of the loop, it will be the endgame.
The game is made to be all about the loop, if you don't like it, it is ok, but don't expect it to "progress" after the loop.
I hope not, because if the MC's memory is ereased at each loop, he will never learn from his mistakes. I mean, we make different choices because we are spectators and we know the previous loop, but for the MC is always the same week.
I hope that at some point the loop ends and the story will progress.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I hope not, because if the MC's memory is ereased at each loop, he will never learn from his mistakes. I mean, we make different choices because we are spectators and we know the previous loop, but for the MC is always the same week.
I hope that at some point the loop ends and the story will progress.
We already discussed it in the discord, when you break out of the loop the game will be in the Endgame.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
When you break out of the loop, it will be the endgame.
The game is made to be all about the loop, if you don't like it, it is ok, but don't expect it to "progress" after the loop.
I don't agree with this I think the dev will have a story ready to tell after the loop it's just that he's been focusing too much time on it.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The dev say this in his discord
Yeah
Think about it. If you break the loop, Lexxi will not obey Melvin anymore and you will finally defeat him and the MC will have a girlfriend (or girlfriends). Maybe you will have to deal with the CEO of not-Amazon, but that will already ne the endgame.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah
Think about it. If you break the loop, Lexxi will not obey Melvin anymore and you will finally defeat him and the MC will have a girlfriend (or girlfriends). Maybe you will have to deal with the CEO of not-Amazon, but that will already ne the endgame.
you have a point in this hope you are wrong.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
looks like i'll have take over writing comments:

"wow that update had a bunch of sexy stuff in it! it's clear the developer has put some hard work into this! I'm so thankful i was able to play a cool game for free!"
im glad you enjoyed it! im not aware of your financial situation, so i won't belittle you for not paying for it. but i appreciate your interest in the game!

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
The dev is nice enough to give us a public release merely weeks after patreon release ; so there's no point in releasing it earlier here aside from doing damage to the dev's number of pledgers.
I would be a bit anoyed if you ask me, more so that this game would be posted anyways. and the dev is active on this forum.
seeing it form that point of view CrazyRabbit has a point,
This is not the first and won't be the last game that release free public version a few weeks after patron release. Alot of games only give patron early access and the ability to join polls. There are lots of dev on this forum too. By that logic, we probably should not leak 30% to 50% of the games on this forum. Plus this also make it sound like people sharing (leaking) on this site are wrong.

I'm not saying that you have to agree with sharing/leaking early access games but this is one of the major "feature" of the forum. If you disagree with the forum practice you should talk to the mods of this forum, but don't say that its not cool for people to share games here. Once again if you dislike sharing/leaking games this much maybe you should try other platforms instead.

There's also no point to argue whether you should or should not leak games here on this forum. This is like going to a pirate site and tell people it is wrong to upload tv shows, movies and games. You can try reddit or other popular platforms and tell people to stop pirating to help small/indie devs.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a loud thought, If you get a cool game for free, like the content, and you are eager to see more, Instead of bitching or complaining, think what you can do to contribute to the cause "Don't think what the Dev (country) can do for U, think what you can do to the dev.(Country).
At least advertising his game in your signature, (nice with direct link to his patreon page) or a Walktrough.

Reactions: Llamamann

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
demidemon, Hey liked your answer (unfortunatly im out of likes).
Again, my post wasn't an attack about the fact that games get leaked over here, nor an personal attack,
(by all this discussion, the thank you for the person who posted the link fell under the table) I was just asking to take in consideration, how maybe the dev will feel about it and why, there is sure a reason why I am on this kind of forums so much is clear,
and speaking about logic, I admit being not "very assertive" as I downloaded the game and played it !
so peace Bro.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
When MC break the loop, he will have build a fucking harem with all the girls and sexbots in just 6 days. Fucking chad legend.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes