RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So did the update release on here early or something? The OP says [v0.9.0a]. Why didn't I get the memo?!?!?
The Watchlist failed you. Happens sometimes. :p

---------------------------------------------
Everyone taking about Sam (she is great by the way) but myself am drooling over finally having some sexual content with Lexxx without any kind of blue balls happening.:love:
Muscle girls are so rare in games that when they happen it is usually a special moment for me. :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can just ask others to do it for me. :cool:
hmmm..... let's see.......:unsure:
Hey guy's I feel pressure in the Bladder, anybody so kind to go to P... for me?. ................................................................[......]......................................................................
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NylamuR

Apr 28, 2022
this game is quite similar to Edge of Tomorrow, you get to reset and try different options in order to unlock contents, im hoping after we unlock all locked contents the developer continue the storyline until more emotion is pour on the game, i've been playing a lot of AVN's even RPGM on pc and android and this game has quite a potential to explode. if the developers are around may i kindly and respectfully ask to please consider expanding this game further after we completed all unlockable scenes?, thanks and happy read

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe this is the plan. After all the time travelling dogbot who belongs to Melvin's other mom already found the Protagonist during the party.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes