kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
this game is quite similar to Edge of Tomorrow, you get to reset and try different options in order to unlock contents, im hoping after we unlock all locked contents the developer continue the storyline until more emotion is pour on the game, i've been playing a lot of AVN's even RPGM on pc and android and this game has quite a potential to explode. if the developers are around may i kindly and respectfully ask to please consider expanding this game further after we completed all unlockable scenes?, thanks and happy read
It is not about only loops and same days/events, you should see it like a spiral: when you complete a circle you also advance the story permanently on a certain direction (can be an affection with a girl or other) So the time and days might be the same, but you got fresh and more advanced events, as you are on a different arm or path of the spiral. It it is quite an original and interesting way to unfold your story

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Uhm, I haven't played since a few updates... is 3-letter-word avoidable?
Last I played there was always the reset before Melvin actually got his way

NylamuR

Apr 28, 2022
It is not about only loops and same days/events, you should see it like a spiral: when you complete a circle you also advance the story permanently on a certain direction (can be an affection with a girl or other) So the time and days might be the same, but you got fresh and more advanced events, as you are on a different arm or path of the spiral. It it is quite an original and interesting way to unfold your story
thanks for the reply sir, although it seems like an Edge of Tomorrow Feels to me, thanks for another interesting Point of view on this game . indeed a unique way to uncover more interesting and intriguing paths of the storyline to which different outcomes unfold.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
thanks for the reply sir, although it seems like an Edge of Tomorrow Feels to me, thanks for another interesting Point of view on this game . indeed a unique way to uncover more interesting and intriguing paths of the storyline to which different outcomes unfold.
It is very Edge of tomorrow, I love that film and I love this game

Reactions: JamesRod

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
It is very Edge of tomorrow, I love that film and I love this game
The only downside that I find a little sad is that there are no permanent stats for the MC. I mean, you got your memory wiped, ok, but like the girls, I was hoping that some traits will be implanted also in the MC, like a bit of self-confidence, or sex-skill. Could be good to see some actual growt in the MC after all these loops.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
The only downside that I find a little sad is that there are no permanent stats for the MC. I mean, you got your memory wiped, ok, but like the girls, I was hoping that some traits will be implanted also in the MC, like a bit of self-confidence, or sex-skill. Could be good to see some actual growt in the MC after all these loops.
Agree

Nov 16, 2021
Tbh it is quite brilliant of the dev. He can just easily stack content (and even characters) with the timeloops, make for easy replayability of the scenes, the variables are a lot more easy to manage and can also easily include kinks which can be easily avoided if not preferred and keep everybody happy. I especially like the dominant Alexa (and dom Emily with the black box, my main wish would be to see more of that :p), but mostly the incredible fantasies coming to live(for me sometimes not expected, but definitely most preferable like with Sam or the boxes with Emily).

I am also grateful for the easy overview. With the hints from the gallery with the specific days and stats you need in combination with the walkthrough and on-screen feedback of the in/decrease of variables, in case you miss one stat or somehow still mismanage a scene, it is quite easy to get all scenes and hence also know if you're at the end of the content (gathered all the scenes). So ty :)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Tbh it is quite brilliant of the dev. He can just easily stack content (and even characters) with the timeloops, make for easy replayability of the scenes, the variables are a lot more easy to manage and can also easily include kinks which can be easily avoided if not preferred and keep everybody happy. I especially like the dominant Alexa (and dom Emily with the black box, my main wish would be to see more of that :p), but mostly the incredible fantasies coming to live(for me sometimes not expected, but definitely most preferable like with Sam or the boxes with Emily).

I am also grateful for the easy overview. With the hints from the gallery with the specific days and stats you need in combination with the walkthrough and on-screen feedback of the in/decrease of variables, in case you miss one stat or somehow still mismanage a scene, it is quite easy to get all scenes and hence also know if you're at the end of the content (gathered all the scenes). So ty :)
On the money here sir, couldn't have said it better myself.
The amount of stuff Llama has been able to explore so far just shows how well it works.

It also makes for an interesting narrative with trying to stop Melvin and even if this is a pretty humorous game, it still brings some great development of the characters through the teasing scenes and hints of their backstories with their dialogue.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is a good point. Even Alexa gets influenced by the sucessive time jumps but so far the Protagonist has no "zeta changes" of his own. :unsure:

I love Lexxx, Hope we see more of her in the next update. This scene was amazing
View attachment 2131944
You and me both. :love::love:

Reactions: Jiren86

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been playing the Blackjack game, and it's a lot of fun. Two minor points:

1. It should only be announced as Blackjack if 21 is achieved with the two cards initially dealt to the player. Otherwise it's just a common or garden 21 and - if achieved by the first player - the second player should still have the chance to achieve a push by getting 21 as well.
2. Although Aces are handled correctly for our hero, they are (almost) always treated as 11 for the girl, even when doing so means she subsequently goes bust.

Neither really matters too much, but I'm a natural pedant. :)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I've been playing the Blackjack game, and it's a lot of fun. Two minor points:

1. It should only be announced as Blackjack if 21 is achieved with the two cards initially dealt to the player. Otherwise it's just a common or garden 21 and - if achieved by the first player - the second player should still have the chance to achieve a push by getting 21 as well.
2. Although Aces are handled correctly for our hero, they are (almost) always treated as 11 for the girl, even when doing so means she subsequently goes bust.

Neither really matters too much, but I'm a natural pedant. :)
Yea I’m not too worried about number 1. But number 2 shouldn’t be an issue, are you skipping when it’s doing that? It’s been working in my testing

Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Cool update, I hope MC gets to bang Emily as well in the near future. As for the "Melvin-Scenes", it would be cool if we got some sort of switch to re-enable them. Not what I am into, but I am a curious but lazy completionist :BootyTime:
But also too lazy to make a second save

Edit: Or make the options "bad end", "I will never join you!" and "I will NEVER join you (don't ask me again)"

Reactions: Llamamann

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Cool update, I hope MC gets to bang Emily as well in the near future. As for the "Melvin-Scenes", it would be cool if we got some sort of switch to re-enable them. Not what I am into, but I am a curious but lazy completionist :BootyTime:
But also too lazy to make a second save

Edit: Or make the options "bad end", "I will never join you!" and "I will NEVER join you (don't ask me again)"
Only if Melvin cuts his hand. :LOL:

NylamuR

Apr 28, 2022
nailed it bro, if we could reach out to the devs, might as will ask this feature to be added/

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes