Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I can't speak for others and I certainly wouldn't want to put the cart before the horse, but if and when Sexbot finally wraps, it wouldn't make me mad if dev were to build a new game ENTIRELY around Emily's college and young adult exploits. Seems like pretty fertile PAtreon-project ground if you ask me. Just sayin'.
Or Sam's college escapades. She has some interesting tastes in vids and sex toys.

Reactions: CircaAD

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
how do you trigger bailey's scenes, also can you take her to prom?
Bailey does not have a prom sequence yet. You get her other scenes by picking new options at the beginning of loops these will introduce the hot squad and once Steph has been introduced you can invite Bailey for movie night then after that scene you can meet her at the gym.

Reactions: Gab1 and Llamamann

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
This game is such a banger. Lesbian paths are the best one for me. So many possibilities with so much content already in the game. Do you intend the game to end on 1.0 or will it continue ?

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Bailey does not have a prom sequence yet. You get her other scenes by picking new options at the beginning of loops these will introduce the hot squad and once Steph has been introduced you can invite Bailey for movie night then after that scene you can meet her at the gym.
Sorry for replying to myself I just remembered that after meeting Steph you still need to pick "I was going to ask Bailey" one more time then pick "go for it" to get Jessica's introduction.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This game is such a banger. Lesbian paths are the best one for me. So many possibilities with so much content already in the game. Do you intend the game to end on 1.0 or will it continue ?
Thanks! Lots more after that!

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes