jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Ah, it may be the multiple Aces thing, then. I didn't realise that.
It turns out that that doesn't wholly explain it. I've just had Meiko going bust with Ace, 5, Queen, being treated as a total of 26. And now she's had AAK7 and it was treated as 19, i.e. both Aces as 1.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It turns out that that doesn't wholly explain it. I've just had Meiko going bust with Ace, 5, Queen, being treated as a total of 26. And now she's had AAK7 and it was treated as 19, i.e. both Aces as 1.
Interesting. I'll have to take a look

Xube

Apr 22, 2021
SEXBOT... IN FRENCH

I love this kind of game, in any case, the story is very funny, that's why and I hope I don't hurt Llamamann's feelings but I have undertaken to translate this game.

It is for the moment a simple test and if Llamamann agrees I will continue the game.

Future link = Llamamann's agreement = Ok

I am on day 2.

Unless Llamamann disagrees, I will post this first part soon.

And as the pleasure has no limit...

Link to Sexbot BJ

A+

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
SEXBOT... IN FRENCH

I love this kind of game, in any case, the story is very funny, that's why and I hope I don't hurt Llamamann's feelings but I have undertaken to translate this game.

It is for the moment a simple test and if Llamamann agrees I will continue the game.

Future link

I am on day 2.

Unless Llamamann disagrees, I will post this first part soon.

A+
Go for it, it will make the game more accessible, and it's not something I was going to do. It would still be "unofficial" of course. And I would say hold off on distributing 0.9 content until the Actual public release date, November 5th. But feel free to put out earlier public content whenever.

Reactions: Xube

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Scene Selection for 0.95 is up! Special Members+ vote for their favourite side character to get their story continued in Sexbot 0.95!
Cast your vote here:

Reactions: DeliteDouche

Xube

Apr 22, 2021
Go for it, it will make the game more accessible, and it's not something I was going to do. It would still be "unofficial" of course. And I would say hold off on distributing 0.9 content until the Actual public release date, November 5th. But feel free to put out earlier public content whenever.
I'm working on the F95 version, with the time I'm catching up on the current version, it's going to take me a while... So no worries, I'll be behind with the latest version.

For the integration, it is done by Ren'Py, it is transparent for the user, he can choose the language he wants from the preferences

Thanks !

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Ignore the attention whore and let's talk about Lexxx. I want moar of her! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Android who looks like (not blac) Chyna? Hard pass. Give me more of the real women, especially Emily, Bailey, Steph. Love Sam but we've more or less gone around the world with her already.

Amagermanden

Sep 12, 2021
Anyone know why I get crashes when trying to use the gallery
File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 1123, in script
call screen gallery_bailey
ScriptError: could not find label 'replay_d3bailey1'.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone know why I get crashes when trying to use the gallery
File "game/timewarp.rpy", line 1123, in script
call screen gallery_bailey
ScriptError: could not find label 'replay_d3bailey1'.
I'm not sure why your game can't find it. It's there in the current version. Tell renpy to look harder?

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Are there going to be any more VR scenes? I just thought of one where, if Ashley has been over for a movie, Emily/Mom might choose an Ashley VR file because she wants to teach her some manners, but Sam comes in and gets the treatment. Maybe +1 Lesbian for both.
Sorry for quoting myself, but having now seen the Ashley movie night seen, I think this would be perfect.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes