jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I'm really confused. I play until I meet Bailey and then I just get kicked out to the menu after she says "he's always been so sweet to me." I have made no choices to this point other than names and relationships, and am playing v0.9.1b without any patches.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm really confused. I play until I meet Bailey and then I just get kicked out to the menu after she says "he's always been so sweet to me." I have made no choices to this point other than names and relationships, and am playing v0.9.1b without any patches.
I'm having the same problem.
Install the hotfix.
It's a couple of posts before yours.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
ok, i see a new patreon post and was suprised but it was gameplay work, gotta say i do like it.

now, i am not a fan to make it too easy for lazy players but it does feel more... professional?? like, it give a more serious game feeling, so good job Llama.

God, i really want to play the next update! i mean it, it is Emily zeta 2, so it will be freaking hot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Llamamann

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She's a little too tied to the main story at the moment. Things leading to 1.0 are in motion...
I am calling it now Lexxx will rebel and join the Protagonist's side. Predict lots snu snu in the future. :p :p :p
Are we still going to get "vanilla" updates in the future or will NTR become the main focus (because Patreon supporters seem to enjoy it)?
I have a bit of a hard time classifying this game as vanilla with the amount of hardcore sex scenes, femdom, futa sex, pegging and body transformation happening. :LOL:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Llamamann, is the max level for zeta statues will be level 5 or you haven't consider which number will the maximum level for zeta?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 0.9.0a Compatible]
[Updated on 23/10/2022]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
please update

Reactions: simple_human

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this excellent game. I hope you find it useful.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
please update

Reactions: simple_human
4.50 star(s) 205 Votes