bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link: SexBot-0.9.1b_walkthrough-rev-1.1.pdf

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
thanx a million. i couldnt figure out how to raise Lexx's zeta corruption levels past 1 until i looked at your guide.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I've a werid problem... don't see anything in the script that might be causing this. I'm new to this VN, started playing it yesterday.
I've met Bailey in the corridor at school, and after MC makes a beeline for his locker with the stupid oven excuse,
the last line I get is "He's always been so sweet to me" and that's it. game jumps back to the menu
This happens be in " day1_morning", and seems part of a menu, but the only choice I got shows was the "Be cool" choice.
I checked and the last if in that block should pass as isreplay is still false here...
So I'm stuck with a premature ejection :p

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
I've a werid problem... don't see anything in the script that might be causing this. I'm new to this VN, started playing it yesterday.
I've met Bailey in the corridor at school, and after MC makes a beeline for his locker with the stupid oven excuse,
the last line I get is "He's always been so sweet to me" and that's it. game jumps back to the menu
This happens be in " day1_morning", and seems part of a menu, but the only choice I got shows was the "Be cool" choice.
I checked and the last if in that block should pass as isreplay is still false here...
So I'm stuck with a premature ejection :p
It's a known problem that has a hotfix.
Hotfix download HERE. Fixes an issue kicking you to main menu with Bailey at school when you choose options 1 and 4

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
How do I unlock this scene?
I have done the corruption but after that loop I refused (and punched) Melvin.
On day 4 night I onlyy get Emily+Meiko kitchen scene
What am I missing?

screenshot0003.png

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
It is the Emily night visit level 2. If it does not show, even if you saved her previously, just try to collect 4 affinity points with her in that loop and you should have her night visit triggered

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
It is the Emily night visit level 2. If it does not show, even if you saved her previously, just try to collect 4 affinity points with her in that loop and you should have her night visit triggered
Didn't work, emily+meiko scene again

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Didn't work, emily+meiko scene again
if you are playing the latest 0.9.1b I have moved that scene to day 5 evening. I’ll have to correct that hint. You need Emily zeta 1, to have refused melvin, and then day 5 evening pick “Emily?” This should be on a different night from the Meiko drinking scene. Let me know if that helps

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
Can anyone tell me what all the music is in this game? I want to download it.
Gotta have it, some of the loops are stuck in my head, specially the one with the filtered vocals.

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
if you are playing the latest 0.9.1b I have moved that scene to day 5 evening. I’ll have to correct that hint. You need Emily zeta 1, to have refused melvin, and then day 5 evening pick “Emily?” This should be on a different night from the Meiko drinking scene. Let me know if that helps
Heya! Ty for the reply
Is this the scene? Emily kissing the protag?
If so: ok, I've seen it already BUT it's not unlocking at the gallery, maybe a bug?

screenshot0009.png

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Heya! Ty for the reply
Is this the scene? Emily kissing the protag?
If so: ok, I've seen it already BUT it's not unlocking at the gallery, maybe a bug?

View attachment 2162308
Yea if you have both parts (kiss and titfuck) then it’s an issue in the gallery when I moved the scene. Thanks for reporting it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Yea if you have both parts (kiss and titfuck) then it’s an issue in the gallery when I moved the scene. Thanks for reporting it!
Oh?! Titfuck?! I don't remember getting that! What am I missing to get that then?
I'm quite annoyed cos of "completionist gamer instinct", and that one scene is the only one missing to 100% current update. xD

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Oh?! Titfuck?! I don't remember getting that! What am I missing to get that then?
I'm quite annoyed cos of "completionist gamer instinct", and that one scene is the only one missing to 100% current update. xD
Refuse the NTR choice

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How i get the titjob: get Emily level 1 Zeta. Then go to the prom with Alexa to get her Zeta level 2. Melvin will kidnapp Emily and during the scene in MC's room, refuse Team-up with Melvin (the ntr choice).

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
How i get the titjob: get Emily level 1 Zeta. Then go to the prom with Alexa to get her Zeta level 2. Melvin will kidnapp Emily and during the scene in MC's room, refuse Team-up with Melvin (the ntr choice).
I think I did the corruption point first, then I did the emily affinity and lesbian. Later I repeated alexa prom 2 to punch melvin and I still can't get the scene. Am I locked out of it then because my emily has all the zeta points (afi, cor, lez)?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think I did the corruption point first, then I did the emily affinity and lesbian. Later I repeated alexa prom 2 to punch melvin and I still can't get the scene. Am I locked out of it then because my emily has all the zeta points (afi, cor, lez)?
I never pick the ntr choice. The only girl with corruption points in my playthrough is Lexxx :KEK:

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Check Alexas Zeta levels there has been a reset in 9b Submisive and Dom are now separate maybe that is the point ?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes