Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link: SexBot-0.9.1b_walkthrough-rev-1.1.pdf

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
nice improvement, lines look better for sure! and the zeta language is cleaned up, nice

Reactions: MrBubu

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Are we still going to get "vanilla" updates in the future or will NTR become the main focus (because Patreon supporters seem to enjoy it)?
My numbers could be slightly off but since NTR was voted into the game earlier this year we have had two updates with two NTR scenes each. One of those scenes also having a non NTR outcome. Considering that each of those updates also included over a dozen other new or updated scenes I highly doubt you have much to worry about in regards to the continuance of non NTR content.

Last edited:

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
My numbers could be slightly off but since NTR was voted into the game earlier this year we have had two updates with two NTR scenes each. One of those scenes also having a non NTR outcome. Considering that each of those updates also included over a dozen other new or updated scenes I highly doubt you have much to worry about in regards to the continuance of non NTR content.
Sorry for replying to my own post but I thought I would remind everyone who may be put off by such content that all current NTR content is locked behind what essentially amounts to clearly labeled NTR on switches for each girl. And I believe this will be the case for all girls to receive such content going forward.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You do realize that for people like him everything besides NTR is vanilla, right? :KEK:
Yeah i realized it now after reading his "explanation".:WeSmart:

---------------------------------------------------

I wasn't looking to start a big debate, just noticed that in the changelog there were a bunch of NTR options and when playing not so much was added for other paths.
Now that is a giant LIE. The amount of sex scenes between the Protagonist, Alexa, Emily, Sam and Lexxx far outnumber the NTR scenes with Melvin. :FacePalm:

And that Melvin got laid before the MC, update wise.
That is introduction of the story. Without Melvin having acquired the terminatrix Lexxx there wouldn't be any Alexa being sent to the MC.

And since the people actually paying for the game seem to be into getting cucked, I found it prudent to ask if that was going to be a major focus for future development.
Just trying to manage my expectations here.
So you found it prudent to make baseless assumptions about both the game and the people helping financing it? :FacePalm:

-------------------------------------------

Llamamann
I read the changelog for V0.91b
- Alexa Zeta values have been reset!!! Redundant variables have been removed such as "Alexa Calibration" and Alexa will function on "Alexa Dominant Zeta" and "Alexa Submissive Zeta". This will not affect unlocked scenes in the gallery, but to get the scenes
Confess i did not understand why Alexa zetas were reseted and neither what you meant with the "function on Alexa dominant/submissive zeta". :unsure:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Jesus my guy, the topic is done.
You can drop it and chill, or PM me if you really need me to explain to you again.
Didn't realize "will x be a major focus moving forward" would be kicking a hornets nest.
You stirred a pot that didnt need stirring, made false statements, and when RC-1138 Boss replied with fair and correct responses you quoted him as "rage".

"will x be a major focus moving forward" is a loaded question. like asking, "so when will you stop murdering people in their sleep?". It was never a major focus. cut the crap

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I got at least a confirmation out of al this My LEP (Limited English Proeficency) protected me from even understanding the implied punch in diverse statments, (good thing then I run out of Blood pressure med.:p)
so conclusion Ignorace is a bliss. :LOL: :LOL:

serious now. Is it necesary to play the new version ? will saves from 9a still work in future updates ?

Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
"will x be a major focus moving forward" is a loaded question
It's not though. At least that's not how I meant it.
Anyway, I'm sorry for even briging the three-letter-word up. Didn't forsee the consequences, and I'll gladly drop the topic.
I got my answer and that's good enough for me.
To me this whole conversation is a big nothingburger over miscommunication, and I'm not going to respond to any more replies to this.

Anyway, my sincere apologies for shitting up the thread and to anyone who felt like I was kinkshaming them.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I got at least a confirmation out of al this My LEP (Limited English Proeficency) protected me from even understanding the implied punch in diverse statments, (good thing then I run out of Blood pressure med.:p)
so conclusion Ignorace is a bliss. :LOL: :LOL:

serious now. Is it necesary to play the new version ? will saves from 9a still work in future updates ?
The one thing you should do with this update is run through the alexa proms again, and get her stats back to dominance and subservience zeta 2. Then you will be good to go for the next one. Old saves work, just alexa's stats got reset

Kewnsty

Nov 9, 2022
HI Llamamann love the game. its got a super focused game loop and narrative. but in it is alot of depth and nuance that had me playing this game for 29 hows straight. lol . i cant wait for new updates~!.

feel free to take my ideas or inspiration to put into your game.

SPoilers ahead.

soo the photo of youu and baily winning an award together. is importnat to the narrative. weather its an AI that lead to alexa. or some sort of time loop thoery. its important to the story because Amazone took the idea and ran with it. developing alexa and the deloreon project .
why is this important?
it sets up 1 route where Bailey where at the end of the main route seeing the MC sacrificing himself instead of bailey ntr . so Mc get zapped by lexx and N.t.red.
Bailey pleads with alexa to take her back to the past and fix this.

bailey gets turned into the muscle bound man that pushes the mc into bailey which triggers baileys orgasm scene.

she spends the 7 days in the background helping the mc and other ladies along .(mostly we dont see this from her perspective) we see this as the football guy pushing him into her amd as alexa clone ectra .already though the whole game though many routes .

she could Be the alexa clone via the black box that is a matter manipulator .( possibly the experiment mc and bailey won the award for? )

she could influence normal bailey AS another character o or AS a FAKE MC . thats she normal bailey calls the Mc twice.

she could have been the vibrator on the bed. lol. we see Mc as a dildo? why not.

she could help set up same lesbian scenes?

the end of the route is the new bailey helps mc get to the prom with normal bailey.

OR maybe as a side character she suggests bailey go over to the table where mc is being all sad talk to the MC .

mc shocked bailey is standing there both in an akward silence( as normal)

when things looking akward for the mc. here comes neo bailey pushing him/bumping into bailey

which triggers another clothe humping scene.

this time bailey grabs the mc and takes him to the locker room where she and the mc has sex .

the end end scene is bailey getting the whole mc heram to stop melvin .

I had to save you Mc, kisses him .
(not end of the game this just starts phase 2?)
melvin was just the mini boss/ mid boss? the fight against amazone.

to bad i wont remember it what ? mc says. i thought i could save everyone but ... i found out only u can stop amazone.

she starts to cry. before mc can react .

she pushes you into the matter manipulator with alexa and beginning a new loop. as alexa and mc warps .

we see amazone He escaped but ...grabbing bailey by the neck. We have her .

He will come back for her soon.

setting up a trap.
begininng of phase 2.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
I downloaded the game both from GoFile and Mediafire but it keeps crashing and returning the main manu after the first meeting with Ashley. I didn't have this issue with the previous release.
May be this will help.
Hotfix download HERE. Fixes an issue kicking you to main menu with Bailey at school when you choose options 1 and 4

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes