xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think an event where he gets turned into a hot girl version of himself after being forced into the box by Alexa would lead to something fun
Hot girl with Anal fetish.....Lol remeber he likes Peggig ! and by the way what secret ingedients, did he order Lexxx to collect that even by her standards it's weired ? Hang on ! to the next episode Of Sexbot !

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
how steal to lexxx
Not possible so far, but one can hope. :p

I think an event where he gets turned into a hot girl version of himself after being forced into the box by Alexa would lead to something fun
Hot girl with Anal fetish.....Lol remeber he likes Peggig ! and by the way what secret ingedients, did he order Lexxx to collect that even by her standards it's weired ? Hang on ! to the next episode Of Sexbot !
Somehow i can't really see Melvin turned into a girl. :LOL:

A dominant muscle woman/robot who likes pegging and the amazon position. Bet Melvin asked for some used panties or bath water of bailey...:oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 19, 2017
Not possible so far, but one can hope. :p

Somehow i can't really see Melvin turned into a girl. :LOL:

A dominant muscle woman/robot who likes pegging and the amazon position. Bet Melvin asked for some used panties or bath water of bailey...:oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I disagree, I can easily see that happening, the box, the rivalry, Melvin and Steve coming over unarmed to hang out, and a mischievous bot called Alexa...

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
So i played until a point where i was sent back in time and i have to play all over again, i have to make different choices is that it?

Nightofshadow

Aug 19, 2022
So i played until a point where i was sent back in time and i have to play all over again, i have to make different choices is that it?
Yup thats it, lots of new paths start to appear as you loop around. The sexbot kind of explains a new game mechanic to you, somthing about your differing actions and decisions being able to change your destiny. Look for the paths you have'nt tried yet.

Reactions: xapican

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Yup thats it, lots of new paths start to appear as you loop around. The sexbot kind of explains a new game mechanic to you, somthing about your differing actions and decisions being able to change your destiny. Look for the paths you have'nt tried yet.
Thanks for the heads up man, there are new choices indeed, but i always end in the same way, now i managed to save Emily but then melvin takes Sam instead, well, at least Alexa is the most beautifull model i ve seen in this kind of games, and i played a lot of them.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mark Valmont its part of the plot, Melvin always tries to take the girls from you, you jump and try a differet aproach with Alexa, and there are for Emily, Sam, Bailey, Alexa, a few variations for the Prom.
enjoy playing

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That's what used to happen, it doesn't with this new update for me. I'll try a fresh install instead of a replace next time I play.
There was some new code added to the gallery to remember where you left off on each page. so maybe try a different load? did you have any luck resolving this?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Podría ser, aunque lo dudo, creo que el zeta 2 será oral, creo que llama solo escribe Inglés, así que te recomiendo que le escribas en Inglés.

Hey Llama, i hope that you had a good vacation, do you think there would be a Gilf character? I askin for a friend
Nothing planned yet...

Reactions: Gab1 and Ass Fan
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes