Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
All supporters of Sexbot can vote for Holday Blackjack strip sets now!

Reactions: zimbono

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Does it count as avoidable if there is no warning? The d4alexa4 event doesn't actually have one beyond it being femdom.
I know what you mean. I feel alexa wearing a strapon doing progressively escalating femdom acts until you get an option to bail out or continue enough of a context warning. I know it is important to some to label things like futa and ntr and I will continue to do so. But i still want to have some fun and jerk people around a little ;)

*edit: cant wait for that to be quoted out of context!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I prefer when those options were more "organically" integrated into the game, like in the mentioned case with Dom Alexa. It was a clear escanlation of the events for the route. Or how Sam's fetishes become progressively weirder.
Better than a label appearing out of nowhere breaking the flow.

Maybe the only exception was the ntr thing were you poke fun about the people who can't even hear the word. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know what you mean. I feel alexa wearing a strapon doing progressively escalating femdom acts until you get an option to bail out or continue enough of a context warning. I know it is important to some to label things like futa and ntr and I will continue to do so. But i still want to have some fun and jerk people around a little ;)

Eh? There is no strapon or previous hints, she just says
I show you how I dominate an obedient slave's cock...
And you just take it while I pleasure you any way I choose...
And then next thing you know, his butthole is full of her hand.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017

I hope we get MC/Lexxx strap on action

IDontKnowTBH

May 23, 2022
Game keeps kicking me to the main menu following the first interaction with Bailey at the high school. I'm guessing that this is where one of the previous versions ended but my file says 0.9.1b which I think is the most up-to-date. Help please

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes