Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Another excellent update, I loved the Cyberpunk Sam & Lexxx/Emily scene.

I hope Sam/Lexxx get more focus in the next update they're my favorites

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 0.9.5 - All Teasers and Changelog

95_3a4.png

Hello everyone! I am very excited to bring you this update. I personally think it's one of the best yet, and contains things you haven't seen anywhere else. Version 0.9.1b took care of all the technical changes I wanted to make for this update, so 0.9.5 is just a ton of sexy content!

If you are considering supporting the game, please note that billing is set for the day you join, so there is never a bad time to sub. Special Members+ will be able to vote on the next update's scene selection at the beginning of next month. And discord access is included for all subscribers.

Thanks!

Llamamann

Sexbot 0.9.5 changelog:

Day 1 Jessica has been re-modelled, two scenes have been re-rendered

Day 2 Alexa obedient scene remastered

Day 2 Alexa obedient level 2

Day 2 Sam breakfast level 2

Day 2 Steph movie scene

Day 3 workout scene with Ashley

Day 3 Calculator level 2

Day 3 Cyberpunk level 2

Day 5 Cheer scene remastered, and reanimated

Day 5 Cow scene remastered

Day 5 Cow level 2

Day 5 Sam night visit remastered

Day 5 Sam night visit level 2

Day 5 Meiko hot tub visit

Day 5 Steve scene (just wait for this one ;)

Day 6 Emily level 2 scene

Day 6 Emily level 2 prom

Day 6 Emily level 2 post prom (2 paths)

Day 6 Sam NTR scene

Downloads:

On Patreon

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
If you are considering supporting the game, please note that billing is set for the day you join, so there is never a bad time to sub. Special Members+ will be able to vote on the next update's scene selection at the beginning of next month. And discord access is included for all subscribers.
To my knowledge Patreon always charges at the first of the month right? But you seem to be saying you'll get charged now and then again a month later on the same day?

Am I reading that right? Because I've never seen that across all the games I've supported. (Including yours in the past)

I might actually sub again at this moment if that's the case.

Found the answer: " Renews automatically on January 18 " if I sub now, did you have that on in the past as well?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
To my knowledge Patreon always charges at the first of the month right? But you seem to be saying you'll get charged now and then again a month later on the same day?

Am I reading that right? Because I've never seen that across all the games I've supported. (Including yours in the past)

I might actually sub again at this moment if that's the case.

Found the answer: " Renews automatically on January 18 " if I sub now, did you have that on in the past as well?
No, it's a new feature Patreon implement couple of months ago.

Reactions: Llamamann

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
No, it's a new feature Patreon implement couple of months ago.
That was about damn time, this makes so much more sense than "buy it on the last day of the month? You're paying again tomorrow".

Good to know, now I can complain if creators don't activate this option :unsure:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
That was about damn time, this makes so much more sense than "buy it on the last day of the month? You're paying again tomorrow".

Good to know, now I can complain if creators don't activate this option :unsure:
Yea, I enabled it as soon as it was available. It's a better system for supporters, and for myself. Supporters don't get double charged for no reason, and I have a better chance at getting supporters even late in the month. Win win

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Yea, I enabled it as soon as it was available. It's a better system for supporters, and for myself. Supporters don't get double charged for no reason, and I have a better chance at getting supporters even late in the month. Win win
Yup you got +1 supporters for that, I imagine many more have similar feelings to this as me. I'd hazard a guess that a lot of people thought twice about subscribing the closer it got to the end of the month, and then promptly forgot about the existence of that Patreon.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yup you got +1 supporters for that, I imagine many more have similar feelings to this as me. I'd hazard a guess that a lot of people thought twice about subscribing the closer it got to the end of the month, and then promptly forgot about the existence of that Patreon.
Sweet, join up on my discord too!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Explain the patreon to me please.

Tier 2 gets the game early? Tier 3 gets all those locked patreon posts? The higher tiers are just discord voting fluff? Ignoring the last tier where you can get a scene made?

If I pay today I'd be rolled back into this update from Friday, I wouldn't get the next update early? because despite it being "out" it isn't "publicly out" yet?

If I pay for the illustrious member, it's still just for this month, after that it's back to nothing? The commission is what costs so much, you don't get multiple months access?

I feel like I'm missing what makes Tiers 4 and 5 worth it? Voting doesn't seem to be a thing when I'd be a single voice in 778, either it's wasted by being for the popular vote or wasted for being against the popular vote.

It's Christmas, I might as well be charitable to someone but at the same time I want to know what the money is going on.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes