Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Explain the patreon to me please.

Tier 2 gets the game early? Tier 3 gets all those locked patreon posts? The higher tiers are just discord voting fluff? Ignoring the last tier where you can get a scene made?

If I pay today I'd be rolled back into this update from Friday, I wouldn't get the next update early? because despite it being "out" it isn't "publicly out" yet?

If I pay for the illustrious member, it's still just for this month, after that it's back to nothing? The commission is what costs so much, you don't get multiple months access?

I feel like I'm missing what makes Tiers 4 and 5 worth it? Voting doesn't seem to be a thing when I'd be a single voice in 778, either it's wasted by being for the popular vote or wasted for being against the popular vote.

It's Christmas, I might as well be charitable to someone but at the same time I want to know what the money is going on.
Here’s how it works
1. Get access to the discord and patreon posts
2. Get the game one week early and get to vote in poll#1 (this tier has access to the new update now)
3. Get access to beta testing and vote in poll #1
4. Beta testing and vote in poll #1 and #2
5. Beta testing and vote in poll #1,2 and 3
6. Beta testing and vote in poll #1,2 and 3 plus a custom monthly image.

the voting pools get smaller through the tiers. So you get more sway with your vote in the later polls. Billing starts on the day you join, not the first of the month. Hope that answers everything for you

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I do want to clear this up. When I said "no ntr" (in May, 2022), I didn't have plans for NTR content. As the narrative evolved and an antagonist emerged, NTR scenes became the perfect device to provide weight and consequence to the player's choices.

Of course this is a sensitive issue, so the obvious answer is make the NTR clearly labelled and optional. So that's what I did. I have made a conscious decision to ignore the wishes of the "No NTR even if it is optional" group, because I think that is really stupid.

If you don't like apples, and you go to a fruit stand to buy oranges, only to see that this fruit vendor sells oranges AND apples. If the fruit vendor is not tricking you to buying apples or forcing them down your throat, simply providing both, and rather than buying your oranges, your reaction is to scream at them "I DONT LIKE APPLES!" then you are an idiot.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
We are nearing 1.0.0 which will be a substantial milestone in the game's narrative, but by no means the end. This is just a place where I feel confident to call it a 1.0.

Going forward I will use the proper versioning, as I was made aware of them recently on discord.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hope that answers everything for you
So what happens on the months something isn't released? If I pay for T3 over the next 30 days and nothing is released until mid February because you have some Valentines scene planned or something, then I've missed the testing of this December update and it expires before the next beta?

I think I'll just wait and see if I catch a beta post in the future or something, it was going to be a token gesture not joining the subscription proper.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So what happens on the months something isn't released? If I pay for T3 over the next 30 days and nothing is released until mid February because you have some Valentines scene planned or something, then I've missed the testing of this December update and it expires before the next beta?

I think I'll just wait and see if I catch a beta post in the future or something, it was going to be a token gesture not joining the subscription proper.
Well, if it's a token gesture I'd say you're good regardless of what I release :p

I'm not promising release dates. Supporters are paying me a salary, so I can work on this game full time, and produce as much quality content as possible. But I'd fallback on my track record, it's relatively hard to beat.

Reactions: copit60221

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Well, if it's a token gesture I'd say you're good regardless of what I release :p
I get that, but at the same time paying for a month after the update and before an update is like the NTR this thread loves so much. I'm giving you money for others to enjoy it along with me :cautious: I don't even get the perceived novelty of uniqueness

I'll hop on before the next one comes out for maximum benefit, you don't pay a whore for a handjob after all.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I get that, but at the same time paying for a month after the update and before an update is like the NTR this thread loves so much. I'm giving you money for others to enjoy it along with me :cautious: I don't even get the perceived novelty of uniqueness

I'll hop on before the next one comes out for maximum benefit, you don't pay a whore for a handjob after all.
I’m not sure who you think is jerking you off in this scenario. But you do what you gotta do

Hottieman18

Feb 10, 2018
Okeay i don't know what is wrong with my game i downloaded on here. Like i started it up got the intro of how you want Malvin his name, that of the landlady, Sam, etc. all done. And MC talks to Bailey ( i got no option except 'play it cool") and MC runs away and games end. Like what am i missing here

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Okeay i don't know what is wrong with my game i downloaded on here. Like i started it up got the intro of how you want Malvin his name, that of the landlady, Sam, etc. all done. And MC talks to Bailey ( i got no option except 'play it cool") and MC runs away and games end. Like what am i missing here
The hot fix

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Of course this is a sensitive issue, so the obvious answer is make the NTR clearly labelled and optional. So that's what I did. I have made a conscious decision to ignore the wishes of the "No NTR even if it is optional" group, because I think that is really stupid.
I just wish more would do this, as about every thread on here gets corrupted at some point with the "No Touch my woman for Reals" crowd that derails things or devolves to various levels of argument. The way you went about this makes it very plain, and skippable, which is a great way to allow for those who want to participate, and those who don't to walk the other path.

Looking forward to see where this goes next.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
If you don't like apples, and you go to a fruit stand to buy oranges, only to see that this fruit vendor sells oranges AND apples. If the fruit vendor is not tricking you to buying apples or forcing them down your throat, simply providing both, and rather than buying your oranges, your reaction is to scream at them "I DONT LIKE APPLES!" then you are an idiot.
I agree, but was I one of the people doing this ? I mean if you read my post again you would see that real problem why I didnt played it much was something different. Like for yourmomma, here is the main "problem" (even if you wanna call that) for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Out of curiosity, what grind are you talking about? There are basically no stats you need to build up, since the affection/zeta scores go up naturally as you play without any grinding, especially if you focus on one girl per loop. You could find yourself repeating scenes, but that's pretty minimal for most of the game as long as you make different choices each time. I started a new game for 0.9.5, and about 5-6 loops in I've seen almost no repeat scenes so far.

I don't really understand your first two complaints either. What do you think is happening in this game other than the MC having sexy times with every single girl, including 2 who are closely linked to his rival?

Look, I think this is one of the very best adult games out there, but everyone likes what they like and there's no game that works for everyone. So you're free not to like this one. But I find the reasons you gave very confusing.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Out of curiosity, what grind are you talking about? There are basically no stats you need to build up, since the affection/zeta scores go up naturally as you play without any grinding, especially if you focus on one girl per loop. You could find yourself repeating scenes, but that's pretty minimal for most of the game as long as you make different choices each time. I started a new game for 0.9.5, and about 5-6 loops in I've seen almost no repeat scenes so far.
The grind is what you just said. The constand time loop and the repeating same scenes day after day. I get its the plot but it streaches the game pointless out which reminds me of these poor made sandbox games. I stopped after around 40 min where the Sis got corrupted by the antagonist too (before it was mom) and we got once again time reset (Was also the time the antogonist introduced his mom kek). Up to this point I only picked the choices I thought would progress me further. After that (the sis x antagonist end/lose scene and once again time reset/rewind) it repeats the dialog, renders and also choices I have aviable. I looked the walkthrough to where I have to pick something different but its unclear to me. From what I get you need to repeat specific scenes on specific day and a specific amount of time.
So the longer the story goes, the more I have to repeat/go grind to achieve all the available content. Its not clear what I have to do if I want a specific goal.
Like after I exhausted my options I thought I need to pick the other scenes first before I can progress. So I did and it lead to the Mom x Alexa sex scene. I mean its not what I wanted, thought you get a warning before lol, but only then I had new scenes which was on Day 1 Ashley got introduced to me. (Which never happend before).

I don't really understand your first two complaints either. What do you think is happening in this game other than the MC having sexy times with every single girl, including 2 who are closely linked to his rival?
Perhaps this explains it better.
The first complain is that MC is not conquering anyone. Dont mix it up with just fucking. Him fucking almost all here, which he probably does according to the gallery ( Tho most of them are just teasing and not sex). Because if the game has this plot that the antagonist at least once cucks the player, I thought he would have some plan to conquering them before it happens. He just fucks them and then its time-reset time and all the progress is gone since their relationship starts at 0 again.
Getting all the chicks means not only simple sex. The other main problem is that he has to focus only on 1 girl at the same time and ignore the rest.

The other thing with the stealing them from the antagonist or netori or revenge if we shall say that, is like I mentioned before, its just sex and then its all time for time reset with 0 satisfaction. Since I couldnt progress further I read the dialogs of the "jumps" from the Gallery mod where I would vaguely say that MC could, perhaps in some years, win. But its just that -> assumptions. And what counts as win also depends what is satisfying for each player. The other reason I dont see it happening is because the antagonist mom, has some weird erotic relationship with MC mom or the Dog fucker lady with antagonist Mom. ( Dont know if this is either main plot or just side contend you can unlock but dont have to if you want to fuck them only.)

I think its obvious but for the safety of some peoples pants getting wet, I didnt say it was promised or such hence I dont feel bad or angry about it but thats what I didnt saw happen which I didnt liked it. Heck my first post said that I downloaded it when it was on 0.3 which was a year ago and I let it on my hardrive until I checked it out again.

Look, I think this is one of the very best adult games out there, but everyone likes what they like and there's no game that works for everyone. So you're free not to like this one. But I find the reasons you gave very confusing.
Its up to each preferences to call it as such but what I wrote above should have explained it better. Thought it was clear from the beginning what I wanted to say.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The grind is what you just said. The constand time loop and the repeating same scenes day after day. I get its the plot but it streaches the game pointless out which reminds me of these poor made sandbox games. I stopped after around 40 min where the Sis got corrupted by the antagonist too (before it was mom) and we got once again time reset (Was also the time the antogonist introduced his mom kek). Up to this point I only picked the choices I thought would progress me further. After that (the sis x antagonist end/lose scene and once again time reset/rewind) it repeats the dialog, renders and also choices I have aviable. I looked the walkthrough to where I have to pick something different but its unclear to me. From what I get you need to repeat specific scenes on specific day and a specific amount of time.
So the longer the story goes, the more I have to repeat/go grind to achieve all the available content. Its not clear what I have to do if I want a specific goal.
Like after I exhausted my options I thought I need to pick the other scenes first before I can progress. So I did and it lead to the Mom x Alexa sex scene. I mean its not what I wanted, thought you get a warning before lol, but only then I had new scenes which was on Day 1 Ashley got introduced to me. (Which never happend before).

Perhaps this explains it better.
The first complain is that MC is not conquering anyone. Dont mix it up with just fucking. Him fucking almost all here, which he probably does according to the gallery ( Tho most of them are just teasing and not sex). Because if the game has this plot that the antagonist at least once cucks the player, I thought he would have some plan to conquering them before it happens. He just fucks them and then its time-reset time and all the progress is gone since their relationship starts at 0 again.
Getting all the chicks means not only simple sex. The other main problem is that he has to focus only on 1 girl at the same time and ignore the rest.

The other thing with the stealing them from the antagonist or netori or revenge if we shall say that, is like I mentioned before, its just sex and then its all time for time reset with 0 satisfaction. Since I couldnt progress further I read the dialogs of the "jumps" from the Gallery mod where I would vaguely say that MC could, perhaps in some years, win. But its just that -> assumptions. And what counts as win also depends what is satisfying for each player. The other reason I dont see it happening is because the antagonist mom, has some weird erotic relationship with MC mom or the Dog fucker lady with antagonist Mom. ( Dont know if this is either main plot or just side contend you can unlock but dont have to if you want to fuck them only.)

I think its obvious but for the safety of some peoples pants getting wet, I didnt say it was promised or such hence I dont feel bad or angry about it but thats what I didnt saw happen which I didnt liked it. Heck my first post said that I downloaded it when it was on 0.3 which was a year ago and I let it on my hardrive until I checked it out again.

Its up to each preferences to call it as such but what I wrote above should have explained it better. Thought it was clear from the beginning what I wanted to say.
1671646408183.png

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The first complain is that MC is not conquering anyone. Dont mix it up with just fucking.
Maybe you play the wrong game? I mean remove all the douchy MC and you will be left with nothing.
If you don't like the MC, you actually don't like the game as a whole.

Maybe you have not realize, but in opposite to you conquering all girls including my not existing girl friend (cudos!) and being a real alpha, the MC is nothing of this, he is a nerd buying a sex android and looking like an ultra nerd and his dick is 2 sizes smaller then yours, I know that without have a non sex BJ with any of you.
If you don't find this funny, this is OK, but just not your game. You should lough about this MC, that is by accident getting all these situations and has actually not earned them.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Well, the discussion at least made me realize that there's one thing I still don't know about the game mechanics: do you need to pursue all the girls to eventually win the game, or can you just go after whichever ones you prefer—merely losing out on the content for the others? (Or something in between where some of them are mandatory while others are optional?)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, the discussion at least made me realize that there's one thing I still don't know about the game mechanics: do you need to pursue all the girls to eventually win the game, or can you just go after whichever ones you prefer—merely losing out on the content for the others? (Or something in between where some of them are mandatory while others are optional?)
TBD lol we arent there yet. I have endings in mind, we will see what constitutes as winning, but any ending is a long way off

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
OK, sure. But unless I'm mistaken, I think I already have my answer, because you can't progress with any of the other LIs without first taking Alexa, then mom or sis to prom, right? So at least two of those three are mandatory. And presumably Lexxx as well, later on. So unless you're considering modifying the early loops, there will be no way to do an "always stay true to your crush on Bailey" playthrough, for example.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes