Thingamadong

Mar 16, 2021
Did you change something with the rollback function?
Since I tend to skip scenes I've seen lots of times to get to the new content,
having choices pop up and not being able to scroll back
to read what they are about
is a little cumbersome.

Minor gripe: Sam's portrait's single strands of hair look weird against light backgrounds like MC's room.
Probably would not even have noticed it if the game wasn't so incredibly polished looking everywhere else :)

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I like the game's scenes a lot, but I hate the affinity and different zeta values you need to get through multiple playthroughs. It's original, no doubt, but it's not very enjoyable to me. Hoping for someone with a full-save of the new version to post that soon so I can avoid going through the trouble. Much appreciated in advance. Merry Christmas everybody!

Jun 28, 2020
I like the game's scenes a lot, but I hate the affinity and different zeta values you need to get through multiple playthroughs. It's original, no doubt, but it's not very enjoyable to me. Hoping for someone with a full-save of the new version to post that soon so I can avoid going through the trouble. Much appreciated in advance. Merry Christmas everybody!
Yeah its a pain in the ass. Sometimes you just get stuck replaying over and over for that one scene to unlock more stuff. Sometimes I wonder if its broken because of how many times I have to recycle the playthrough.

Reactions: Arcane666

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Don't like be that guy but, how far MC goes with Emily, Sam and Bailey until now? Don't mind with spoilers, just put in spoiler to not upset who doesn't wanna know. Don't need images too, just tell is already enough

Reactions: DKft and Bob Jewl
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes