Larsung

May 29, 2018
woho didnt play it for some time ^^ is game is soooooo cool. Th only thing i would like to know is how to raise ZETA Stats .. sometimes the go up but how``?

phantom_done

Oct 12, 2019
I can't get past the end of day 2 after they watch a movie....

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'endday2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/endday2_movie.rpyc", line 289, in script
i�
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'endday2'

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So i leaks once again before the intended date....
Even for Christmas, people can't wait 2-3 weeks to not put the dev in difficulties with his patreons....
Of course it's going to leak, doesn't have to be this early. Anyway, I'm tired ; just hoping we don't have yet ANOTHER case of a dev abandoning a thread because of some spoiled children...

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
So i leaks once again before the intended date....
Even for Christmas, people can't wait 2-3 weeks to not put the dev in difficulties with his patreons....
Of course it's going to leak, doesn't have to be this early. Anyway, I'm tired ; just hoping we don't have yet ANOTHER case of a dev abandoning a thread because of some spoiled children...
Ehh I understand that this is pirate site so I can't too angry when this happens to devs that are super generous even tho it sucks. Personally I don't leak something if it's a dev that I enjoy interacting with and understand how much works he/she puts in.

This one isn't too bad since it's out of the beta stage(I do agree that he should've waited after Christmas tho), I don't think Llama will abandon f95 because of it. Many here like yourself still give him his flowers for his hard work and being active here is a great way to gather support too.
It's definitely one of the most chill threads on f95 all things considered due to this, hopefully it stays that way.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
NTR and Futa... well Lama is pulling all strings ^^ and again its so funny to read :)) like Terry Pratchet but on erotic scale ^^

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i hope i took the right one ^^

but you only get the gallerys the fun and reaction of the chars you will miss if you dont play from the beginning

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
No, Maiko has (we suspect something with emily) and is the Toy of Misterious Robodog Lady.
Based on Melvins dialogue, pretty sure meiko is in a relationship with the robodog lady and is best friends with Emily but she doesn't miss any chance to make a move on her. So yeah, the MC banging her is NTR

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
i want some Meiko NTR <3
No, Maiko has (we suspect something with emily) and is the Toy of Misterious Robodog Lady.
I guess there's already kinda NTR with Meiko since she's married to that Ama-Zone mysterious corpo lady that Melvin considers his other mom and Meiko has had sexual interactions with Emily along with the MC.
Nothing major yet tho.

If we're talking about the MC getting NTR'd(sorry if that a weird way to put it) in that scenario then most likely it'll be idk someone like Steve going with her to prom or having a non-cannon add on scene like the Emily/Santa scene for example.
Melvin having scenes with Meiko wouldn't really be NTR either since that timeline most likely doesn't have the MC having in interest with her.

Even tho I like and want more Melvin winning ending type scenarios and especially after the last update where Melvin takes Sam and Emily for Emily prom LVL 2(possibly it'll lead to more if you're able to bring up their corruption levels both to two, I also want to see the MC get revenge on Melvin by taking Meiko to prom.
Not only that, but Meiko is probably my most anticipated girl to get a prom update due to her being one of the hottest characters in the game.

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I need help, how can I see a ".png_" image?

-I already tried to change the name and it didn't work for me

Is there any way to see it?

Hola a todos, necesito ayuda, como puedo ver una imagen ".png_" ?

-ya trate de cambiarle el nomer y no me funciono

hay alguna forma de verla?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Haha I don't really care if it is or not NTR I consider Meiko super hot and want Interaction with her as well I love the chaotical story with all the shades, Melvin in not a Saint of my devotion, to be honest,
Looking forward to the next misschief and strange situation
Great Update Llamaman ! loved every minute of it !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bob Jewl

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello everyone, I need help, how can I see a ".png_" image?

-I already tried to change the name and it didn't work for me

Is there any way to see it?

Hola a todos, necesito ayuda, como puedo ver una imagen ".png_" ?

-ya trate de cambiarle el nomer y no me funciono

hay alguna forma de verla?
That is strange normaly Windows on bord Picture viewer can open this kind of file or are u on Android ?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
i wish there walkthrough mod for this game
I don't do mods but there is no really wrong choice in this game, you need to raise some stats to unlock future choices so if you want to raise Emily affinity for example you need to select as many choices that will do that during the week, the next loop maybe you want to do Sam affinity. So technically all choices can be valid, what you want is be consistent in a given loop to maximize a single stat to unlock new prom options. I would think this can be tough to do in a mod, other than write on screen the affected stats for each choice which you can get in the walkthrough.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes