MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Llamamann here are a few things I noticed in the latest release

1. Bailey gallery hint 14 is missing (it was added with 8)
2. Emily scene d4emily2 never appear in the gallery
3. Day 5 evening double Alexa, at the end of the scene MC is in bed, then there is a transition to MC sitting in his chair (day5bed) saying it's time to go to bed, maybe it should skip directly to day 6
4. new punk2 scene gives alexasub +=1, should it be alexadom instead?
5. timewarp if samtaken and sambetray we get the Sam angry scene but it still unlocks d1sam1 in the gallery although it did not play it
6. persistent.d1bailey9 is not in the gallery although it looks like there is a replay label

Sorry the game got leaked early, but keep on the good work, your VN is getting higher on my top list at each release.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Love this game but it is getting to the point where a detailed walkthrough/mod is needed to explore all options.
I'm with you.
While I loved this at the start, its become so convoluted on all its paths that its easier just to wait for someone to post a save and then look through all the replays.
I like it, but cant be bothered to play it over and over in the hopes of clicking the one thing I didnt before.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Good update, more than anything because of the amazonian pose with Lexxx, it's the first time I've seen that they do that pose in a game so I imagine there was a lot of work to achieve that animation or Llamaman was lucky to find one already ready.

I would like to see FMG (female muscle growth) either with Lexxx or with any other girl in the game, Emily would be great to challenge Alexa. I really like the muscle content in this game, I think there is a lot of good material and ideas to be done.

For example since there is a wrestling scene in the gym, they could invite Lexxx and Sam to see what happens.

Here some of my favorite scenes:
1672205541508.png 1672205823293.png 1672205947709.png 1672205976455.png 1672206035106.png 1672206187285.png

Jun 28, 2020
Hello people was wondering if anyone knew hot to unlock these scenes they gave me a fat headache and I give up. The Emily one I got the 4 lesbian points and the zeta points but when I take her to prom the scene plays out like normal. The Lexxxx one I don't know how to get her points at all any and all help would be appreciated. View attachment 2267201 View attachment 2267205
Lexx you have to have done the bedroom BJ and hot tub scene with Lexx. Then do workout and call Melvin I think is the option (or go by yourself and Lexx is an option, cant remember)

The Emily scene is you have to get 4 lesbian points throughout days 1-5 and on prom night you select the 4th option (Alexa or Emily). It then gives you a choice between that scene or the futa scene.

----------

Also to everyone, here is my save. I have most things unlocked but I'll be damned if I keep going in circles for unlocking the last 3 I need (mostly Bailey scenes with webcam). It has the new christmas ones too and all the new stuff atleast (I think).

Just replace your own 1-1 save file and persistent file with the ones in the zip.

Llamamann. If you're reading this, great game. But as more and more scenes and choices get put in, it becomes worse to play from scratch.

Reactions: Zorrion

trld

Sep 1, 2018
It's a tough game to build a walkthrough for. I'm trying a new walkthrough format myself...
If this new format is good for other people, great. Glad for it. But I for one found the older format WAAAAY easier to understand. At a glance, I can understand what leads to what and what things are required. I'd love to see that reposted, since I accidentally deleted my copy during the latest update.

Reactions: ARB582

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I think its funny its a nerd MC, but I want to ask, I do see the male dominance tag. Does that mean we can teach this nerd to be a respectable degenerate and control his women ? Let him dominate them and call shots. In the cliche, nerds are the looser simp types, but if we can get him on the right path for his development ^_~. Is this possible ? A nerd level 99 Boss would be great end game.

2, I kinda wish the android was more cute then hot. But well thats just my preference. I have my idea of what I want to do with her (fem dom, who helps MC collect/corrupt girls), but I guess I'll have to see how the game lets me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My attempt at a walkthrough mod:
Adds a new option to the right-click menu, to choose which path you want to aim for. Options that fit that path appear in green, options that conflict with it appear red:
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg
Should be considered alpha, it shouldn't break anything but the game is complicated and I might not have got all of the hints right. Please let me know if you see one that is wrong!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think its funny its a nerd MC, but I want to ask, I do see the male dominance tag. Does that mean we can teach this nerd to be a respectable degenerate and control his women ? Let him dominate them and call shots. In the cliche, nerds are the looser simp types, but if we can get him on the right path for his development ^_~. Is this possible ? A nerd level 99 Boss would be great end game.

2, I kinda wish the android was more cute then hot. But well thats just my preference.
Yes, MC can act more dominant in some situations. He can calibrate his sexbot to be submissive and then Alexa will show/teach him how be more confident. I also remember there is a lewd scene with Sam where she think to herself how she like when MC is more assertive.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, MC can act more dominant in some situations. He can calibrate his sexbot to be submissive and then Alexa will show/teach him how be more confident. I also remember there is a lewd scene with Sam where she think to herself how she like when MC is more assertive.
With Emily as well, she seems to react, well when MC is assertive, as well when Alexa does it. but that could be only my perception.

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
My attempt at a walkthrough mod:
Adds a new option to the right-click menu, to choose which path you want to aim for. Options that fit that path appear in green, options that conflict with it appear red:
View attachment 2269088 View attachment 2269089
Should be considered alpha, it shouldn't break anything but the game is complicated and I might not have got all of the hints right. Please let me know if you see one that is wrong!
Thanks for this. When I click on Bailey's latest scrambled screen in her gallery, instead of a hint, the left click button stops working so I can't click back. The right button still works so I can reload. All the others are fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for this. When I click on Bailey's latest scrambled screen in her gallery, instead of a hint, the left click button stops working so I can't click back. The right button still works so I can reload. All the others are fine.
That isn't me, I haven't touched the gallery. The mod should highlight the choices for that scene though, it's Bailey's new scene in the Christmas Special.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
We dont get to name the andriod ?

btw, is this a game where we are choosing 1 girl ? or is the Prom the first arc ?

Ok, I get it, this is a time loop game, where you start over and over and try the other options. Not a fan of these. I dont like time traval and repeating all that much. I particially dont like messing with the past, as the butterfly effect. So you cant progress more than 7 days of ingame time, until you get the true ending ?.

Last edited:

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
We dont get to name the andriod ?

btw, is this a game where we are choosing 1 girl ? or is the Prom the first arc ?

Ok, I get it, this is a time loop game, where you start over and over and try the other options. Not a fan of these. I dont like time traval and repeating all that much. I particially dont like messing with the past, as the butterfly effect. So you cant progress more than 7 days of ingame time, until you get the true ending ?.

we are think that bailey prom would be the true ending.

but who knows.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes