Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Umm… it’s always been there? This content is not public yet. When the public release date comes I’ll post the links (with the patch) here myself. As I’ve done for the last several updates.

What an odd thing to post
Not if it's the first time I play the game and I see the fix for it being blocked.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, this is getting ridiculous...Melvin's relationship to his....(sigh)...BUSINESS LADY??
Oh HELLO Business Lady, have you met my LANDlady, my childhood best friend, or my Generalized Parental Figure With A Stupid Generic Name??
ironically that's what I named her in-game anyway...BUT WAIT.....There's MOOORE!
The Mcs NOT-MOM is named... LMFAO..."Live-at-home-teacher!
JUST when you thought you could NEVER expect anything better!

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76 and Gab1

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
After naming all the Nots in here the game just...ENDS? 0.9.3, isn't that virtually finished..alright then onto the next distraction I suppose.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
After naming all the Nots in here the game just...ENDS? 0.9.3, isn't that virtually finished..alright then onto the next distraction I suppose.
It sounds like you may not have grasped the game's timeloop conceit? By replaying the loop you can get other events and start changing the timeline.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Alright, this is getting ridiculous...Melvin's relationship to his....(sigh)...BUSINESS LADY??
Oh HELLO Business Lady, have you met my LANDlady, my childhood best friend, or my Generalized Parental Figure With A Stupid Generic Name??
ironically that's what I named her in-game anyway...BUT WAIT.....There's MOOORE!
The Mcs NOT-MOM is named... LMFAO..."Live-at-home-teacher!
JUST when you thought you could NEVER expect anything better!
1672665940424.jpeg
…so better complain about it

Last edited:

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
So you’re just claiming pure ignorance then?

in that case, I’ll amend my statement:
“What an ignorant thing to post”
An ignorant thing to post is a game with bugs and trying get people support if you have to be patreon to get the fix, ok good luck, i'm just an ignorant.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
An ignorant thing to post is a game with bugs and trying get people support if you have to be patreon to get the fix, ok good luck, i'm just an ignorant.
Geez you are really hammering your last point home. News flash:

YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT TO GET THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You are pirating a WIP and complaining that it isn’t complete? At this point, ignorance is being mighty generous to you

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Geez you are really hammering your last point home. News flash:

YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT TO GET THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You are pirating a WIP and complaining that it isn’t complete? At this point, ignorance is being mighty generous to you
complaining that it isn't complete? and keep talking about ignorance, dont worry, not interested anymore.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 2280596
…so better complain about it
SOME of us have to be spoon-fed sarcasm and the ridiculousness of certain naming choices, once the veil has been slightly lifted I see the method to the MADNESS...heh heh.
Alright, so how about the regular version that I downloaded just stopping immediately after they were all on their way to their respective destinations, after the three of them saw "WHATS IN THE BOOOOOOOX???!!"

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
SOME of us have to be spoon-fed sarcasm and the ridiculousness of certain naming choices, once the veil has been slightly lifted I see the method to the MADNESS...heh heh.
Alright, so how about the regular version that I downloaded just stopping immediately after they were all on their way to their respective destinations, after the three of them saw "WHATS IN THE BOOOOOOOX???!!"
For that, the patch on OP. But for the Xmas special, there is a patch that is only available on Patreon until the public release

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes