7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
For that, the patch on OP. But for the Xmas special, there is a patch that is only available on Patreon until the public release
Alright I went through the OP and only found an incest patch, BUT figured that I must have clicked on something within the program and just ended it prematurely.
SO I restarted the game again, and input all those important names, to be brought to the Bailey screen, as soon as she said I hope nothing is wrong, it ended again.
After downloading the Christmas special I am again starting from the stat, inputting those ALL important names again, and have passed the Bailey end, meaning I am continuing the actual game, not the X-Mas bit.

Nov 15, 2021
Alright, this is getting ridiculous...Melvin's relationship to his....(sigh)...BUSINESS LADY??
Oh HELLO Business Lady, have you met my LANDlady, my childhood best friend, or my Generalized Parental Figure With A Stupid Generic Name??
ironically that's what I named her in-game anyway...BUT WAIT.....There's MOOORE!
The Mcs NOT-MOM is named... LMFAO..."Live-at-home-teacher!
JUST when you thought you could NEVER expect anything better!
As sick as I am of bastards at Patreon insist on pushing their disgusting landlady fetish on everyone, the game prompts you to change the name so what's the problem?

Talisca

Jun 10, 2018
Gallery unlocker to unlock all Scenes and Trophies. Should work for future updates as well.
Just put the file into the "game" directory.

Features:
  1. Auto unlocks any new scenes and trophies in the gallery without changing persistent data
  2. Add new in-game menu-point "Gallery" to access the gallery any time
Edit:
Last checked with 0.9.7 - still works.

Last edited:

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I got to say... I was deeply impressed with this one.
I wasn't expecting much. I was having fun with a simple narrative. The visual looked good, and while I usually am not about the cartoonish big breast, it fit the subject matters in this case.

But having not read the synopsis beforehand...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suddenly this game was on an whole other level and I spent hours exploring every options.

Bravo sir!
You shall count on me as a new patron from now on.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I got to say... I was deeply impressed with this one.
I wasn't expecting much. I was having fun with a simple narrative. The visual looked good, and while I usually am not about the cartoonish big breast, it fit the subject matters in this case.

But having not read the synopsis beforehand...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suddenly this game was on an whole other level and I spent hours exploring every options.

Bravo sir!
You shall count on me as a new patron soon.
I love this! Totally the goal to be like "what, wait- OHHH!" Glad you're enjoying it!

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
The first scene selection poll is up now! Special Members+ ($6 tier) can to or to cast a vote!
I joined the minimum tiers for the moment... but This might change in the future... my vote would go on either Steph or the pink hair girl. but Beiley need more love too. Cheers!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have no concrete idea if I am finished with everything that is current since I am on a repeat loop, every choice is one I have made a couple or a few times before.
AND the MC gets to think about everything that happened in the last reset...so WHY hasn't he just asked BAILEY to be his date already, OR she could have with encouragement from her friend that ALSO wants them together to ask HIM, OR Alexa could be a poisonous alternative, WHICH we do not have many scenes with, even though she is exactly the same type of girl I push away every time they try to darken my doorstep, their presence being like black mold, not immediately harmful, but deadly from being exposed to it for long enough.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Do you understand this will mean break the loop, which is pretty much a endgame situation?
They can always go back in time after the prom. It would be interesting to have option for that to feel fresh. Just my opinion. But since the dev says nope, this is out of the question

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
They can always go back in time after the prom. It would be interesting to have option for that to feel fresh. Just my opinion. But since the dev says nope, this is out of the question
No, they can't because this will mean Melvin won and got to fuck the MC's LI he imprinted in that loop which could translate in unavoidable NTR which is not the propose of the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I already did, the Christmas event is in the future, so you are welcome
I just hope that once we do get to the point of breaking the loop, that the game doesn't end immediately and we get to see more between the prom and the Christmas event.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes