kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Hello everyone, I need help, how can I see a ".png_" image?

-I already tried to change the name and it didn't work for me

Is there any way to see it?

Hola a todos, necesito ayuda, como puedo ver una imagen ".png_" ?

-ya trate de cambiarle el nomer y no me funciono

hay alguna forma de verla?
I guess you mean ".png" and not ".png_". This is opened by Windows by the default photo app. If it is really the ".png_", maybe you have added by mistake the "_", so try to remove that one and it should open normally

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hello everyone, I need help, how can I see a ".png_" image?

-I already tried to change the name and it didn't work for me

Is there any way to see it?

Hola a todos, necesito ayuda, como puedo ver una imagen ".png_" ?

-ya trate de cambiarle el nomer y no me funciono

hay alguna forma de verla?
Google search suggested to try Adobe Air.
You are not on Windows right ?

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
How do you replay the xxxmas stuff to make different decisions? I go into the memories and hit the Xmas tree but it glitches out.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yes. And the best is the Steve scene. This game is wonderful and unexpected!
I would hardly call that a sex scene lol Man all you guys talking about NTR are going to have people disappointed, unless I'm missing something there's none here or at least very very little

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I would hardly call that a sex scene lol Man all you guys talking about NTR are going to have people disappointed, unless I'm missing something there's none here or at least very very little
Llama made it easily avoidable and if you want to see them, you'd have to really go out of your way to unlock all those scenes which is a good thing.
This also depends on what people consider NTR.

I'd say I'm just happy with how Llama is exploring all sorts of fetishes that he wants to do for the story and if there's a specific scene or two that I dislike due to a fetish then I'll just skip through it once and never replay it again.
I haven't had that for this game tho, that was just an example on how I usually avoid something in a game I'm not into.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Llama made it easily avoidable and if you want to see them, you'd have to really go out of your way to unlock all those scenes which is a good thing.
This also depends on what people consider NTR.

I'd say I'm just happy with how Llama is exploring all sorts of fetishes that he wants to do for the story and if there's a specific scene or two that I dislike due to a fetish then I'll just skip through it once and never replay it again.
I haven't had that for this game tho, that was just an example on how I usually avoid something in a game I'm not into.
Yep, I normally do the same, but I did forget about the after prom scenes where you can apparently hook up with the girls when they're in a trance or whatever. Can't say I've viewed them but they don't appear in the gallery either, so if those are real ntr scenes they might not be too bad.

I was wondering, I have seen people mention saving both Emily and Sam I think it was, but haven't come across that. When does he kidnap both?

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Yep, I normally do the same, but I did forget about the after prom scenes where you can apparently hook up with the girls when they're in a trance or whatever. Can't say I've viewed them but they don't appear in the gallery either, so if those are real ntr scenes they might not be too bad.

I was wondering, I have seen people mention saving both Emily and Sam I think it was, but haven't come across that. When does he kidnap both?
If you do try to hook up with them while they're in trance through Melvin's offer which ends being a trick then it will add one corruption zeta to their stats which stays there and will open up possible NTR scenes for when you replay certain sections of the game in the next loop.
The indication for this is the option putting emphasis on the NTR with some word play like this: "It's Not The Real Emily".

To add on, the gallery will only have repayable or locked NTR scenes once you got a corruption zeta for one of the girls and Melvin will then have his own section that will show which scenes you can unlock and the ones you can replay.

For the last part with the question it's a bit spoiler territory since that update just came out so I'll make it hidden in case anyone hasn't played it yet.
There's now prom Emily LVL 2 which has her giving MC a BJ and offering to have sex with him when they get back home, but when they get there Melvin is waiting for them with Sam who's in a trance.
Melvin then commands Lexx to tie up Emily after some arguing and Melvin mentions that she's "next on his list". Alexa does show up to help which leads to resetting the loop to help Sam because they can't take her out of the trance, however like the Sam prom LVL 2 they don't take Emily back due to reasons we don't about yet.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If you do try to hook up with them while they're in trance through Melvin's offer which ends being a trick then it will add one corruption zeta to their stats which stays there and will open up possible NTR scenes for when you replay certain sections of the game in the next loop.
The indication for this is the option putting emphasis on the NTR with some word play like this: "It's Not The Real Emily".

To add on, the gallery will only have repayable or locked NTR scenes once you got a corruption zeta for one of the girls and Melvin will then have his own section that will show which scenes you can unlock and the ones you can replay.

For the last part with the question it's a bit spoiler territory since that update just came out so I'll make it hidden in case anyone hasn't played it yet.
There's now prom Emily LVL 2 which has her giving MC a BJ and offering to have sex with him when they get back home, but when they get there Melvin is waiting for them with Sam who's in a trance.
Melvin then commands Lexx to tie up Emily after some arguing and Melvin mentions that she's "next on his list". Alexa does show up to help which leads to resetting the loop to help Sam because they can't take her out of the trance, however like the Sam prom LVL 2 they don't take Emily back due to reasons we don't about yet.
Oh, I guess I already saw that. Alexa just tells him only he can go back then he asks whomever it is if she trusts him then the loop starts over. As much as I enjoy this I really wish it was a VN

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Hello people was wondering if anyone knew hot to unlock these scenes they gave me a fat headache and I give up. The Emily one I got the 4 lesbian points and the zeta points but when I take her to prom the scene plays out like normal. The Lexxxx one I don't know how to get her points at all any and all help would be appreciated. Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (7).png

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hello people was wondering if anyone knew hot to unlock these scenes they gave me a fat headache and I give up. The Emily one I got the 4 lesbian points and the zeta points but when I take her to prom the scene plays out like normal. The Lexxxx one I don't know how to get her points at all any and all help would be appreciated. View attachment 2267201 View attachment 2267205
Don't choose the FUTA option for e Emily+Alexa scene
Choose to find Lexxi in the gym

Reactions: Zorrion

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Don't choose the FUTA option for e Emily+Alexa scene
Choose to find Lexxi in the gym
The first thing worked but I don't have the option to find her in the gym unless you see her with another one of the girls the only point i ever got from her was when alexa said she would emit that sound thing but melvin hasn't called ever since

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The first thing worked but I don't have the option to find her in the gym unless you see her with another one of the girls the only point i ever got from her was when alexa said she would emit that sound thing but melvin hasn't called ever since
Try to do her hot tube scene again, you need one more Corruption zeta to unlock it.

It might be the call where she it's sucking the dildo too. Try to do both of those in one loop.

Reactions: Zorrion
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes