Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
and to see if your serious, i just changed it to "Kerk" for the next update. so if you get triggered, we will know you played it anyway
dude. you deserve a cookie. a good cookie. that was great. keep up the good work, both with the game and with putting nerds in their place.

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Gave it the good old try, but there’s too many cucky vibes and red flags for my taste. I don’t enjoy being forced to watch others fuck constantly, while the mc sits there like an idiot.

The content between the Bot and your family is a whole other can of worms, I don’t care for either. It’s a pass for me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is fantastic, seriously one of the best games I've played in a long time. The girls are gorgeous, the renders are great, the writing is hilarious. I really like the ahegao faces, and Alexa's long tongue is interesting, would be fun to see her using that on one of the other girls from time to time.

Jul 4, 2018
Gave it the good old try, but there’s too many cucky vibes and red flags for my taste. I don’t enjoy being forced to watch others fuck constantly, while the mc sits there like an idiot.

The content between the Bot and your family is a whole other can of worms, I don’t care for either. It’s a pass for me.
I take it you feel cucked during FFM threesomes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Kudos for saying you don't like it and that you will pass - as opposed to attacking the dev for 'allowing' it in his game.

Canceling download, what a bummer.
I don't see lesbian scenes where the MC is involved as cucky. But that's just me. LOL

I seriously think F95 needs to add a tag for those who want all female characters in the game to worship the MC and only the MC. Because apparently that's important to some people.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is a huge difference between being involved in a ffm and what is going on in this game where you are cock blocked at every turn and have the supposed LI doing everything she can to get the girls leaving you to watch.
I don't know, it seems pretty clear to me that she wants to corrupt the pair of them and have them fuck him, but it's only 0.2.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
What kind of stuff do you like? I'm always interested in feedback I can use
I normally like to make a comment before I try the game. Its missing a incest tag which the context does imply but you let us fill in the blanks to help get around Patreon issues.

Going by the summary I was assuming incest(in game kinda), loli(this site sometimes is strict) and pregnancy would not be viable.

But you got some good graphics and the game has some humor, its looking good but put a incest tag on there if your could be mother and sister become even more friendly.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Kudos for saying you don't like it and that you will pass - as opposed to attacking the dev for 'allowing' it in his game.

I don't see lesbian scenes where the MC is involved as cucky. But that's just me. LOL

I seriously think F95 needs to add a tag for those who want all female characters in the game to worship the MC and only the MC. Because apparently that's important to some people.
Thanks to advice from my fellow peers I’m turning over a new leaf, no need to gripe about one game when there’s hundreds of games, with similar qualities, and to my liking being created as we speak.

Reactions: clowns234

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I would say lots of you are overthinking what tag or category this game is.
The dev is creating this in a very different way to how others make a game, which I find refreshing and interesting.
This is just V0.2, very early in development.

The Dev has said the game's structure is yet to be finalised and will come in 2 updates time.
At the moment these are just scenes that will be in the game from what I can see.
Which path each scene will be on is yet to be implemented.
Firstly what you are calling the LI (Love interest) Alexa is a robot.
Now, will she be the actual LI? something like Pinocchio style? maybe in one path of the game?
Is Emily or Sam, or both, the LI? and Alexa (the robot) is tearing down their inhibitions to get them to be LI for the MC?
Again.. that could be another path?
Is another girl which we get introduced being the main LI, all this with Alexa is to teach the MC?
That could be another path?

The game has a Geeky Virgin MC, he also needs to "Learn the way of the Force" (little Star Wars quote for the dev ;))
Is Alexa teaching him to be a master in the bedroom department?

Let's wait and see in a few updates what the game is actually like, and then you will be able to see how each path works and which will be suitable for your perversions.
Or you may still not like the game...which is fine... if not for you, then move on and find something that is.
The Dev has a plan, and I very much doubt you moaning that it's not to your perversion is going to change that.
:)

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Scenes with Alexa are great but I'm not really interested in the rest of the characters, often I had to go back and pick another choice to make sure they weren't too involved.

Reactions: Llamamann

SmallTarzan

May 5, 2019
A great start. Llamamann What did you use to make the characters? (and to render the scenes, I'd guess) Just wondering cause I'd like to give it a shot too.

Jul 9, 2017
Sexbot [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.44 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 191 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 157 MB: MEGA

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Got a double Trojan warning off this file, might want to double check & make sure your stuff is alright.

• Angry
Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
A great start. Llamamann What did you use to make the characters? (and to render the scenes, I'd guess) Just wondering cause I'd like to give it a shot too.
Everything is done in daz. My characters are actually made by aceXstudios (I’ve then tweaked them) but he does a great job making characters

Reactions: broiler_x
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes