Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
i don't understand what i need to do to get to have sex with bailey, i've done almost all the paths i'm just missing lesbian emily, and i haven't corrupted any path

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
i don't understand what i need to do to get to have sex with bailey, i've done almost all the paths i'm just missing lesbian emily, and i haven't corrupted any path
You need wait for more updates because there is no sex with Bailey yet.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I remember playing this game a long while ago and enjoying it. Considering the version number though, is it close to being finished, or will it continue for a while? because if it is the former I might wait until it is finished before playing it again.

Last edited:

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Unable to unlock features in game that I should be unable to unlock. Very confused.

Examples: Day 3 Day time. Cyberpunk. Must have Sam Affinity Zeta Level 1 and Alexa Dominant Zeta Level 1.

I have Sam Affinity Zeta Level 2 and Alexa Dominant Zeta level 2, but I am unable to unlock.

Also Calculator says I must have Emily Affinity Zeta Level 1 and Alexa Submissive Zeta level 1

I have Emily Affinity Zeta Level 1 and 2 on Alexa Submissive Zeta level and cannot unlock.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes