Nov 20, 2020
This game is Marvelous! The plot is decently original considering its not one of the 3 used in most games, the writing is on Point and the game has humor, not the chuckle to yourself type but actually 'lol'ing. The models are Fire bros, typically I'm more attracted to the fam in i-games but Bailey....O.M.F.G.

Only part I'd didn't love was keeping track of what scenes you've done and what actually 'ends' the version, seeing all the content? I've found it's easiest to see your progress each day via the option from Alexa and plan what you need to do according to the locked scene requirement you're after.

Keep up the AMAZING work !
Nice review but I have to ask, what are the 3 most used plots?

I know about the incest one, but what else is there?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
it has endless posibilitises so in the end it could be harem if you avoid ntr but the game as it is I have to say awesome

dirtytomming

Jun 18, 2019
With each new update I still have that issue with the final scenes with the mystery woman not updating, I still have like 0/6 with her. And now I actually also have some of the hint scenes cause a soft lock when I click them too.

Could someone provide a save where the first unlockable final scene is starting? Maybe that will fix it for me?

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Wow! Nice update to your previously most watched video!
I hope this will break its record and bring a lot of attention to your game. :geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Llamamann

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
I said before Alexa is one of the most beautifull models i ve seen but Bailey is scary what the hell are those eyes, she looks like a praying mantys, christ.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes