Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Sexbot [v0.9.6 Xmas] [LlamaMann Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 604 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

ANDROID: - - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't access all 4 links. You happen to have a Mega link instead? Just need the android one.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Second Valentine's Day Blackjack vote is up for ALL supporters! Check out for membership options!

Reactions: zimbono

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Developer,
Your game is almost done (based on the version number).

Dontcha think it's about time to FUCKING ARCHIVE THE IMAGES?
Random non-supporter,

(Let me know if that is not the case, and I will gladly edit that first part)

You comment about the version numbers is nonsense (based on the words your cobbled together).

I'm very sorry the non-archived images are enraging you like a shit-stained wedgie on a hot day. Could you explain why this archiving issue puckers your cheeks so? You are the first brave soul to come forward and address this issue.

Respectfully yours,
Developer

Dec 6, 2021
I'm very sorry the non-archived images are enraging you like a shit-stained wedgie on a hot day. Could you explain why this archiving issue puckers your cheeks so? You are the first brave soul to come forward and address this issue.

Respectfully yours,
Developer
:ROFLMAO: Bruh, your sense of humor is the same in-game as it is in the forum! That's fucking hilarious! Thanks for the laughs, you are awesome. :ROFLMAO:

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I'm all in favor of Llamamann not numbering any updates and just naming each update after foods he likes. The next one could be Chili Cheese Hot Dog! It would force people to name the update every time they mentioned it and would be hilarious.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes