gehrinpa

Apr 16, 2019
I know that it was mentioned above that the game is no where near done, and that's awesome, but any idea when we'll be able to either break out of the loop or finally invite Bailey to the prom?

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I know that it was mentioned above that the game is no where near done, and that's awesome, but any idea when we'll be able to either break out of the loop or finally invite Bailey to the prom?
Bailey getting to prom is in the hands of the voting members. Side characters are being advanced by winning polls to get scenes. The loop is the main game mechanic, so dont expect that to change anytime soon.

Dec 6, 2021
Bailey getting to prom is in the hands of the voting members. Side characters are being advanced by winning polls to get scenes. The loop is the main game mechanic, so dont expect that to change anytime soon.
I vote for Sam every poll where she's an option. Sam should automatically win every poll. Go ahead and make that happen. :ROFLMAO:

For real though, I'm glad you listen to input and try to make a game for everyone while keeping your sense of humor.

Do you ever think the game will extend to a week 2 phase? Or will you create a new game entirely with the same characters/setup?

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
I vote for Sam every poll where she's an option. Sam should automatically win every poll. Go ahead and make that happen. :ROFLMAO:

For real though, I'm glad you listen to input and try to make a game for everyone while keeping your sense of humor.

Do you ever think the game will extend to a week 2 phase? Or will you create a new game entirely with the same characters/setup?
I've never seen such a big typo before but it's cool but we all know you meant to spell Bailey

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

There are endless possibilities with this game, sequels, spin offs, i have no shortage of material and I plan on making a ton of content

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm all in favor of Llamamann not numbering any updates and just naming each update after foods he likes. The next one could be Chili Cheese Hot Dog! It would force people to name the update every time they mentioned it and would be hilarious.
I friggin love this. If I ever develop a game this is how I will do updates. :cool:

Reactions: RainTempest
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes