Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Surprisingly enough I believe that Llama has mentioned on the Discord that he hadn't actually watched Weird Science until after he started making this game.
thats even more hilarious given his protag kinda looks like one of the guys in the movie

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
never know when a time jump will glitch and send everyone to a medieval fantasy realm. its a real risk of repeated jumps
In another thread, people were talking about having stories written by AI. Such stories are apparently known to frequently jump genre without warning.

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
Alright, so even tho this update was pretty substantial, I added more stuff. So the beta test has new content. I have not made the changelog public. But ill do a F95 exclusive for you guys

Changelog *SPOILERS*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a good update :p
Wow that looks like it was a massive update and then some, (y) looking forward to this update for sure. :D

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Alright, so even tho this update was pretty substantial, I added more stuff. So the beta test has new content. I have not made the changelog public. But ill do a F95 exclusive for you guys

Changelog *SPOILERS*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a good update :p
My god, i am suprise you could do all that while posing for all the llama pictures in the thread... but seriously thanks for the head up.
I am really waiting friday now.
Dammit Emily is really enjoying herself lately

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes