pancrasio110

Jun 3, 2018

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
yeah the hints are kinda the problem....l trying to do what they suggest but the events they tell me to do or will fire on a certain day are not showing up so Im apparently doing something wrong here
My advice for new players is to pick a girl and choose every option pertaining to her. Use the skip function for scenes you've already played through for those that are impatient. When you've gone through that characters scenes move on to the next. In this manner the gallery hint system helps with also checking on the required lesbian, affinity, corruption, zeta levels.
I think the mistake is trying to play this game in a linear visual novel type of way.
Time loops aren't linear.

I hope this helps some people. Just remember don't get frustrated and have fun! It's easier than you think.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
My advice for new players is to pick a girl and choose every option pertaining to her. Use the skip function for scenes you've already played through for those that are impatient. When you've gone through that characters scenes move on to the next. In this manner the gallery hint system helps with also checking on the required lesbian, affinity, corruption, zeta levels.
I think the mistake is trying to play this game in a linear visual novel type of way.
Time loops aren't linear.

I hope this helps some people. Just remember don't get frustrated and have fun! It's easier than you think.
well the dev says he's put a lot of work into the help system for the next version so Ill just wait, Ive unlocked most the ones I was interested in with the main characters

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
well the dev says he's put a lot of work into the help system for the next version so Ill just wait, Ive unlocked most the ones I was interested in with the main characters
He has and streamed lined the choice options. Same system will apply to the update when it becomes public and old saves still work.
Just saying you can still play it now and nothing will break with the latest update or you can wait. No skin off my back either way lol

Reactions: Tyrranus
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes