yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Despite this game having some of the hottest scenes in games overall (that sex demon bit was...holy shit), I just can't get behind it. For some reason I just feel like the true path is the MC being a bit of a bitch. Get Alexa's dominance score a bit too high (like dom 2 sub 1 or something like that) and she fucks your ass, no starting off with light dom, nope, she goes straight for bend over and take it. Get Alexa too close to Emily and they cuck you at the prom (lol). Like I said, these are all awesome scenes, but meh.

I also played this with no walkthrough, so I spent a LOT of time just holding ctrl down to skip repeated scenes. Sometimes bits of the repeated scenes would have a bit of progression, but by the 5th time through it was a whole lot of skipping.
Apparently with all your skipping you missed how the MC doesn't mind sharing Emily and the real love story is MC and Bailey.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Apparently with all your skipping you missed how the MC doesn't mind sharing Emily and the real love story is MC and Bailey.
Possible. Though it doesn't let you skip things you haven't seen, which is kind of sad since after a certain number of days without using a walkthrough the majority of the game is skipping through (I.E. repeated scenes).

And yeah, I get that Bailey is the primary goal, but I wasn't aware that so many people were cool with every other LI being so dismissive of the MC. But then, that's what kind of game this is so I guess I'll adjust.

Jul 19, 2017
If that were to happen I doubt it would be a dream. I'd think that more likely would be using Alexa's Magic Box o' Science to do it. Personally I'd be down for that so long as it's more lesbian content rather than pairing him up with Melvin or Steve. (Unless Steve is also girlified, in which case I say go for it)
Yes this gotta happen sometime soon :p

Jul 19, 2017
Also when can we see more new magic box-o-science scenes with new characters and the old ones? And what kind of morphs are down the pipe if we can get a sneak peek?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 843 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port. I'm no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP so the only hope is if this thread's owner puts it there.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Morning all! I've seen just about everything, but I'm stuck on a couple....Meiko work out (I've done the spin class a few times), Xmas Bailey, or Ashley shopping and hot tub scenes.

Would love a bit of help if possible? Thanks!

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
After you take her to the prom, go to the gym alone and choose meiko

Needs to play the Christmas event. If you already played it, then click on the Christmas tree in the MC's gallery

Do every scene for Ashley available to you before those events again (meeting at school, movie night and gun workout)
Thanks a lot!!! I should've mentioned Meiko prom as well...can't get the option to invite her?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks a lot!!! I should've mentioned Meiko prom as well...can't get the option to invite her?
You need to have done her scenes during the week, same as any other girl. IIRC it's Spin Class, Movie Night, the late night scene with Emily, and the hot tub scene. Not necessarily in that order though, I forget which days these are on.

nonafii

Jan 1, 2022
As much as I love this game (and supported on Patreon) from the perspective of someone who's had all of the scenes unlocked for a while, and just grab the new ones each update... I wish more scenes with other girls were as satisfying as the Alexa ones. The last Alexa Angel & Demon scenes were epic...but everyone else just feels like teasers. Alexa angel was top tier, but then we finally get a Meiko scene and it's like a sample at the food court. Really good...but now I want the main course. I know everything isn't done, but if each release had a top quality scene or main course from atleast one girl, that would be better. Like, I Love the work and updates with Daphne and her twitch stream. Top tier...but the idea that there will be a library of 5-10 more teasers before anything delivers like an Alexa scene is depressing.

Alexa scenes have been hitting home runs since the beginning, and those Angel/Demon Alexa pre-prom scenes were epic. She takes it home each time. I would hope if we're going to keep looping...we atleast get those level scenes from the the Daphnes, Ashleys, Meiko's...before going through 5-10 more teasers of each girl. T.T

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
As much as I love this game (and supported on Patreon) from the perspective of someone who's had all of the scenes unlocked for a while, and just grab the new ones each update... I wish more scenes with other girls were as satisfying as the Alexa ones. The last Alexa Angel & Demon scenes were epic...but everyone else just feels like teasers. Alexa angel was top tier, but then we finally get a Meiko scene and it's like a sample at the food court. Really good...but now I want the main course. I know everything isn't done, but if each release had a top quality scene or main course from atleast one girl, that would be better. Like, I Love the work and updates with Daphne and her twitch stream. Top tier...but the idea that there will be a library of 5-10 more teasers before anything delivers like an Alexa scene is depressing.

Alexa scenes have been hitting home runs since the beginning, and those Angel/Demon Alexa pre-prom scenes were epic. She takes it home each time. I would hope if we're going to keep looping...we atleast get those level scenes from the the Daphnes, Ashleys, Meiko's...before going through 5-10 more teasers of each girl. T.T
I understand where you are coming from. I actually feel the same sometimes. But I want logical progression more than instant payoff. Meiko is the perfect example, because she is probably the least accessible character for mc to have sex with. She is a married lesbian, not exactly and easy nut to crack. Where as someone like Ashley or daphne is a lot more accessible, and progress should move quicker.

I try to get those Alexa scenes to hit hard, to show that the payoff will Be worth it in the end with the other girls too. We just need time to get there, but when we do, I’ll make it good

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes