Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 1.0 - Scene selection is up! Vote for which side character gets a scene in the next update! Links are in my signature below

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
Sexbot 1.0 - Scene selection is up! Vote for which side character gets a scene in the next update! Links are in my signature below
let's say hypothetically Emily gets the scene..... well it be a penetration sex scene by her and the mc atleast? Also again i love this 3d Novel ... I do however think that the tease is a little too extended if you keep going tho tease is definitely what gets tha ball rolling on curiosity... the more i play the more i think that she is becoming less of an interest since she is a day 1 character

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
I think the other music was much better than this new one. Also I think every girl sould have a BJ, Titifuck, Straight, Anal, DP scenes, maybe with the pheromones to MC having 2 dicks for the DP scenes with every girl, just an idea. See ya, hope this great work to continue, it's really excellent. Thx Llamamann.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I havent played this game for longer time. Now I see, messages popp up, those as like 'Emily lesbian +1'.
Is it possible to monitor on a screen, how the different characters are developing intime of the game? :unsure:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I havent played this game for longer time. Now I see, messages popp up, those as like 'Emily lesbian +1'.
Is it possible to monitor on a screen, how the different characters are developing intime of the game? :unsure:
Not at this time. but i have considered i popup stats menu, but nothing in the works yet. currently stats can be checked each day before calibration by going to the gallery, and clicking each girl

• Hey there
Reactions: Angora Kitty

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Finally getting up to this version, the music is a nice change but I do hope the clap will come back somewhere.

Love the silhouettes with the girls on prom day, a nice UI change from the buttons, and the stats was a nice touch. Nice to see QoL improvements.

Reactions: Llamamann

DonniesDarko

Mar 22, 2020
In my defence, I have not watched her last scene during prom since I have no idea how to trigger it, so I have no idea the extent of her Yandere tendencies.

(Also like... if the issue is her physical appearance, there's the Box for that).

I guess Belle Delphine it is then.

EDIT: Speaking of, am I the only one who is weirded out by the hot squad naming convention NOT doing ABCD? Ashley, Bailey, Daphne... and then Steph? Not to do a Batgirl Reference changing from Steph to Cass, but shouldn't Cass be the most logical choice since that starts with C?
Wow, you guys are f*cking nerrrrrds! (I ❤ it) I never would have realized this.

JJ73

Jun 10, 2018
Just finished new update and while I did enjoy the old music better the new music isn't horrible than again im not making the game so..... I'm still loving this game it makes me laugh and has a great story with very sexy models Sam is my favorite gotta love the short stack. So llamaman thank you for all your time and hard work and looking forward to what comes next unless its Mai she scares the shit out of me oh am I the only one who gets Dexter's lab vibes from the main cast?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's not a 'secret scene' though, in my opinion. It's very clearly visible in the selection so maybe secret scene is different? I could be wrong though!
I think it means "secret" is that unlike all the other scenes, the changelog didn't tell us what was going to happen.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes