Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I am missing a few scenes, namely those that have the tag "Melvin's plan" wtf is that?
Also, how do i take meiko to prom?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
The same way as the others. Get enough affinity points during her scenes: movie night, gym, night out and hot tub (some require Emily Lesbian Zeta 1) and then pick her on day six.
I can't get her alone in the gym for my life. And i've completed the whole spinning class thing at least twice. Do i have to do it in the loop just before or what?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I can't get her alone in the gym for my life. And i've completed the whole spinning class thing at least twice. Do i have to do it in the loop just before or what?
If the spinning scene gives you "+1 Meiko", then that should be enough there. Inviting her to the movie was the last thing that was possible and the lacking fourth point in my case. But after other scenes happened (I can't remember which anymore, sorry), also that choice appeared.

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Walkthrough seems to be down, and I'm only missing the final Alexa Dom scene (Devil? I got the angel one) Looped through a couple of times, but I'm obviously missing something. Help?

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
If the spinning scene gives you "+1 Meiko", then that should be enough there. Inviting her to the movie was the last thing that was possible and the lacking fourth point in my case. But after other scenes happened (I can't remember which anymore, sorry), also that choice appeared.
The four points for Meiko are Movie Night, Spin Class, when she and Emily come home late at night and Hot Tub.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Walkthrough seems to be down, and I'm only missing the final Alexa Dom scene (Devil? I got the angel one) Looped through a couple of times, but I'm obviously missing something. Help?
The gallery tells you which scenes are missing and how to get them. Actually there is no need for a walkthrough.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You can only get her alone after the prom. The gym scene you need for her prom is the spin class.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Here is the official Sexbot 0.9.9 release . If you need help check the changelog, and the official walkthrough is on there as well. X0R could we update the offical walkthrough on the OP? And now that this release is public I can be more helpful, as you are no longer pirates (currently).

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
While I'm at it, I also have two technical questions so to speak regarding certain scenes:

First, I seem to not be able to trigger the Lexxx Corruption 1 scene for Nigh 3? Looked at the walkthrough and it says it's automatic but it doesn't seem so? Am I missing something?

Second, is the Laundry Day even supposed to have another choice here too? I only see one and aside from that Lexxx thing I'm pretty sure I've unlocked everything. Am I missing, like, "hidden" scenes or some shit?

Reactions: MikeOG

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
While I'm at it, I also have two technical questions so to speak regarding certain scenes:

First, I seem to not be able to trigger the Lexxx Corruption 1 scene for Nigh 3? Looked at the walkthrough and it says it's automatic but it doesn't seem so? Am I missing something?

Second, is the Laundry Day even supposed to have another choice here too? I only see one and aside from that Lexxx thing I'm pretty sure I've unlocked everything. Am I missing, like, "hidden" scenes or some shit?
The lexxx events are described in the walkthrough as they should play out. You might have to get in there with console commands if it’s not triggering. Everything should be working at this point. The common mistake is not making the right choices during the hot tub scene, so make sure you get that right.
Second part is a marker for future expansion. Nothing there yet.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
The gallery tells you which scenes are missing and how to get them. Actually there is no need for a walkthrough.
In this case... not so much. You need some level of loop dominance (I already have Dom Zeta 2) and it didn't trigger with loop dom 3. The scene hint is not explicit in this case:
1683434592774.png
I've looped it a couple of times without success. That's why I'm after the scenes required, since I'm clearly missing something.

Reactions: MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
In this case... not so much. You need some level of loop dominance (I already have Dom Zeta 2) and it didn't trigger with loop dom 3. The scene hint is not explicit in this case:
View attachment 2602200
I've looped it a couple of times without success. That's why I'm after the scenes required, since I'm clearly missing something.
same
I thought i was the only one that could not get a scene

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day5_evening.rpy", line 103, in script
call screen menu_d5_evening
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_evening_alexa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/day5_evening.rpy", line 103, in script
call screen menu_d5_evening
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_evening_alexa'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 0.9.9
Sat May 6 22:59:08 2023

I got this error

Chrd

Jul 7, 2019
I have all scenes, beside ONE.
The very first CEO scene but I guess there's no way to get that now ?!?

Can"t wait for Update 1.0

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
View attachment 2602200
When going through your next loop make sure Alexa has more dominant points than submissive points. Which ever points she has higher of is which is chosen for that loops prom. Then choose the zeta 2 option.

Reactions: mrinku

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
I have all scenes, beside ONE.
The very first CEO scene but I guess there's no way to get that now ?!?

Can"t wait for Update 1.0
The order for the CEO scenes is weird, the first one listed is actually the last one you see. Once you've done enough loops and have picked all the options for talking to Bailey at the start of the loops, it will unlock.

Reactions: Chrd

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
When going through your next loop make sure Alexa has more dominant points than submissive points. Which ever points she has higher of is which is chosen for that loops prom. Then choose the zeta 2 option.
Got it. Cheers!
I'd also missed two dominance point scenes, so it's just possible one of those was needed too, maybe the Alpha calibration one.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes