Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How much NTR is there? Will there be more?
There is currently 4+ scenes i think. 1 hj, 2 oral and 1 sex scene (and the lexxx variation). But then there a bunch of almost ntr type things.

There will be more, the ntr works on a 'corruption' stat, and that will be inclreased as we move forward, and the ntr will ramp up as it does. (while still being totally avoidable)

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
How much NTR is there? Will there be more?
There are currently 5 straight up NTR scenes, 3 netori scenes, 1 scene that has NTR vanilla and sharing outcomes, 1 scene that has NTR and sharing outcomes, 1 scene that has NTR and vanilla outcomes, and 1 sharing scene. There are also other scenes that are NTR adjacent but I don't really know how to categorize them. On average we have been getting 1 or 2 new scenes with such content each update since it has been introduced but while I am sure that more will be added I do not know if that rate will continue.

Reactions: magaclaawe

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
There are currently 5 straight up NTR scenes, 3 netori scenes, 1 scene that has NTR vanilla and sharing outcomes, 1 scene that has NTR and sharing outcomes, 1 scene that has NTR and vanilla outcomes, and 1 sharing scene. There are also other scenes that are NTR adjacent but I don't really know how to categorize them. On average we have been getting 1 or 2 new scenes with such content each update since it has been introduced but while I am sure that more will be added I do not know if that rate will continue.
Dude you just confuse me, buts anyway that is, 5 NTR scenes.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There is currently 4+ scenes i think. 1 hj, 2 oral and 1 sex scene (and the lexxx variation). But then there a bunch of almost ntr type things.

There will be more, the ntr works on a 'corruption' stat, and that will be inclreased as we move forward, and the ntr will ramp up as it does. (while still being totally avoidable)
I'd say there is is a threat of one actual netorare resolution. The threat of which is core to the game. Some may consider the others NTR, but they're not netorare, IMHO

Dec 6, 2021
95% recycled renders each update..
What do you mean recycled renders? Just because you experience some moments again doesn't mean there aren't new renders? I feel like this game has a more developed plot than 90% of the games on this site.

If you are smart with your choices, you'll see new stuff constantly. It feels newer than most games even though it does have repetitive parts.

Honestly, this is my favorite game on this site and the only one I actually pay the dev on Patreon.

It's understandable if you don't like this game, but I think it's misleading to say it doesn't have fresh content on a regular basis.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There are games that have repetitiveness ..then there is this game. interested to know the amount of "unique" renders as ...its just the same thing over and over and over ... yes.. repeating allows one to unlock a new option a day for a person or 2. but 80% of it is all the same renders and text and ....I liked it at first.. I get it ..time travel, yadda yadda ...but nadda nadda i can only imagine how easy each update is to release.. 95% recycled renders each update..
Yea, this just sounds like you haven’t figured out how the progression works. And easy updates? Geez, so this is just a butt-load of ignorance. Why don't you compare some game versions and then edit your comment once you have learned how ridiculous it is.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
There are games that have repetitiveness ..then there is this game. interested to know the amount of "unique" renders as ...its just the same thing over and over and over ... yes.. repeating allows one to unlock a new option a day for a person or 2. but 80% of it is all the same renders and text and ....I liked it at first.. I get it ..time travel, yadda yadda ...but nadda nadda i can only imagine how easy each update is to release.. 95% recycled renders each update..
Looks like somebody has not found out yet how to use the walkthrough in the gallery. With it there is really not much repetitiveness.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Looks like somebody has not found out yet how to use the walkthrough in the gallery. With it there is really not much repetitiveness.
Im not under any disillusion that there is no repeating scenes. I know it happens. but i dont like them saying im not adding a ton each update.

My goal is to eventually have complete loops for each ending, so there is unique content each time if you make the right choices. But since this is still a WIP every time I add something it throws off the balance. Eventually it will be more streamlined as content is added

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think this might be the only game that does looping right. There are a few others that unless you are following some detailed guide you will never see most of the content. Here all the hints and everything you need to know is built into the game. At the end of each loop you can talk to Alexxa and see which scenes you are missing for each character and then adjust your gameplay accordingly.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes