ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Alright, perused the new content, time for some deranged dissertations about it.

First of all, I may not have a foxy wife re-enacting an old videogame console commercial (Picture at the bottom), and I may not be as out of shape as the Seth Rogan looking fellow in the post credit scene, but I do Agree with him that this is a really entertaining story, with an interesting plot and development.

Ok, now to the meat of me making molehills out of mountains:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not sure how close to the truth I am, but this is my theory, I have spoken.

Let's hope her deeper psychology and underlining themes are more explored in her RELATIONSHIP ZETA 1 Prom, if we're ever getting that on a timely manner given the apparent focus on the endgame this game is probably about to get.

Side note, we mentioned Gender Bending at one point, here's my two pitches.

Steve and/or the MC get gender bent by the Box. Since their "teaching assistants" have... particularly great genes, they end up turning into total hotties, futanari cock or not. Melvin, as a one off joke, tries it too, and since Mai is... Mai, not even his mom good looks save him from turning into Mai 2.

Second Pitch...

I'm happy to see a fellow connoisseur of needless dissertation and analysis.

As the game has progressed, the characters have become more fleshed out and nuanced, without being needlessly subversive and still having fun with tropes.

As I stated it is interesting that despite her attempts to be kinder towards the PC and her resultant improved self-esteem, instead of reflecting on how positivity towards others improves yourself, she instead brings the PC into her secluded bubble of insecurity. Seeing him as a part of her "social tribe" and status, in her self-imposed competitiveness and hostility towards others.

She hates high-school, but seems to desire, or at least feels obligated, to enter a prestigious college, perhaps due to family pressure or anxiety. If she finds something that she can be passionate and self-fulfilled learning that would probably really help her general happiness.

I didn't view her mirror and Alexa scenes as narcissism, more so auto-sexual self worship and her attraction to women, which I personally found incredibly fun and hot. I love scenes and writing like that.

I'm pretty sure Mai and Melvin are both adopted, as they don't seem to resemble either of their parents whatsoever.

There's another variation for Alexa's level 1 prom which would be between Lexx and Emily, this requires both the corruption and lesbian level 1 zetas.

Assuming this is true, I would love a way to access this scene without the corruption zeta. The small scene with Lexxx and Sam was fantastic, and it's great that Steph has continued the tradition of distaste/disinterest when Melvin approaches to chat them up, only to go wide eyed at the tall beefy lady.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally played the update. What a crazy ride!

We finally got away from the 6 days time travel loop but things are even worse now. Melvin and Mai's evil mom named herself empress and started mass producing terminator versions of Lexxxa to capture everyone. And to think a few minutes before i was sad to see Lexxxa being destroyed but now they all need to the shot dead.

Speaking of the twins i am betting on Melvin turning good after being brainwashed by Lexxxa's energy beam and Mai will either turn super hot, and still crazy, or she will become a monster a la "The Fly" with this Project ALvearium. :p
Dictionary searches says the latin word can be translated as bee-hive. Wonder if she wants to become a queen in the figurative meaning (high social status) or literal. :oops:

But now that the time machine is broken thanks to the protagonist and Alexa in their murder/sexual frenzy i wonder how the story will progress in the next update.

Great work Llamamann! :cool:(y)

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Assuming this is true, I would love a way to access this scene without the corruption zeta. The small scene with Lexxx and Sam was fantastic, and it's great that Steph has continued the tradition of distaste/disinterest when Melvin approaches to chat them up, only to go wide eyed at the tall beefy lady.
The scene has a bit of Melvin involvement, even if he doesn't have direct contact with Emily.
I thought we would see something related to Sam/Lexx or Emily/Lexx without corruption later down the line, but the ending to 1.0 leaves that kinda unclear.

Also my first thought with the Ashley prom was that Melvin was going after Jessica, she was even in the same spot Emily and Sam were in when they got captured.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Didn't play since 0.9 until two days ago. New 60 fps animations are sweeet. I really don't like half of the scenes and therefore they don't do anything for me but man! When they work they work great! That breakfast scene with
was SO GOOD!

While other girls are great -other than Ashley redesign- I really dislike Melvin's sister(I guess that's who she is). Looks like a femboy.

Also I really like 3-some scenes where mom guides the daughter or daughter force mom to do stuff etc. Just an idea for upcoming scenes.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Quick question: once side characters get their prom, will they ever get any more content, or is that a definitive end for them?

Kinda want to know if I can expect more Ashley stuff in the future.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Quick question: once side characters get their prom, will they ever get any more content, or is that a definitive end for them?

Kinda want to know if I can expect more Ashley stuff in the future.
If I know Llama I don't think you should worry about seeing side character content post prom.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
Good job Llamanmann, overall a great game. As I understand, the story will continue in another separate installation, storywise we won't see any continuation after 1.0, is that true? May be side content for other girls?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
You need to ask Alexa, Emily and Sam together to trigger the new ??? scenes. I suggest to finish all the other routes before doing that (or save) as this is kind of a loop exit

Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
how to fix this bug
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day6.rpy", line 180, in script
call screen menu_calibration_d6_emily
ScriptError: could not find label 'd6_emily3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/day6.rpy", line 180, in script
call screen menu_calibration_d6_emily
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd6_emily3'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 1.0.0

also get one when i try to hang out with step

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Such a great update...

What? :WaitWhat:

If you played so far you should have know this is not nonsense.
That is literally the main start point of the story. Protagonist and Alexa travel back in time to try to prevent Melvin of using "project Medusa" to brainwash all the women around him and in consequence the MC too.
They succeed but in doing so the project plans end up in "the empress" hands who is N times more megalomaniac than her son.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The only criticism i have on the new update is how MC, doesnt pick up or destroy those glasses after defeating Melvin. Melvin is basically dangerous because of Project Medusa's Glasses. MC just walk away back hom after that. Come on, anybody with a decent brain will do that and MC is suppose to be smart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The only criticism i have on the new update is how MC, doesnt pick up or destroy those glasses after defeating Melvin. Melvin is basically dangerous because of Project Medusa's Glasses. MC just walk away back hom after that. Come on, anybody with a decent brain will do that and MC is suppose to be smart
To be fair Melvin was left as a half vegetal after taking Lexxx's energy blast head on and with he amazonian bot destroyed it was a fair assumption that the danger was over. They seemed to had no idea about the glasses being able to storage the information about project Medusa or about Melvin's crazy mom.
Which makes me think future self hid that information from past Protagonist, perhaps to not mess too much with the timeline. :unsure:

Reactions: yourmomma
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes