Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The plan for the group prom just makes very little sense looking at it from the MC or Alexa's perspective. They knew ahead of time what Melvin's plan is and how dangerous him and Lexx are, but all they could think of is using Emily and Sam as distractions?
It just doesn't make sense and puts the people MC cares about the most in harms way.

We've literally seen Alexa overpower Lexx in her twin or buff variants in previous proms, she could have done that in this scenario and easily defeat Melvin and Lexx without putting anyone else in harms way.
It just doesn't add up.

I can sort of give a pass for the day seven captures, it was an army of Lexx robots and the crew were caught off-guard. There's not much the MC or Alexa could have done and this is the one time them getting captured is believable.

Overall I just do find the threat of NTR being overdone here, it leads to MC looking like a wimp and Alexa being an idiot. Melvin being able to go as far to capture any of the girls at prom just seems forced and always ruins almost the prom events.
For example, the most recent prom with the mother/landlady was fantastic up until Melvin again somehow manages to capture both Sam and Emily along with the big letters of NTR showing up asking the player if he wants to see his family get fucked by this lunatic.
Even if you click the other option, Melvin still forces Sam to kiss Emily right in front of you.

NTR just seems very forced within the main plot when in reality it should be more on the sidelines, I would barely call it avoidable here.
There's way too many hints of it in the story where the hero(us) are suppose to win, hopefully in the next few updates it'll be more like that with the MC finally defeating Melvin now.
Well, you are wrong on quite a few things here:

you don’t know what future Alexa told them, or why.

Alexa overpowered her temporarily in her level 2 proms, but couldn’t defeat her. Lexxx was also actively controlling Emily when she was overpowered, and obviously anyone with a brain could figure that used her power and resources to do that. And obviously we want to defeat lexxx before she takes a slave that time around. So, nope.

as for rhe rest of what you said you’re beating a dead horse and I don’t care what you have to say on the matter. This is the game.

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Llamamann for part 2 of the game will it continue the looping mechanic (once the MC finds a way to fix Alexa's box after it was destroyed by the Lexxx army) or is entire different mechanic?

Moradis

Sep 14, 2020
Well, you are wrong on quite a few things here:

you don’t know what future Alexa told them, or why.

Alexa overpowered her temporarily in her level 2 proms, but couldn’t defeat her. Lexxx was also actively controlling Emily when she was overpowered, and obviously anyone with a brain could figure that used her power and resources to do that. And obviously we want to defeat lexxx before she takes a slave that time around. So, nope.

as for rhe rest of what you said you’re beating a dead horse and I don’t care what you have to say on the matter. This is the game.
Hey mate! Will you continue Emily slave story will be cool to see some fuck screens with Melvin? or game already done?

Really nice game, well done, like it)

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Every step in the way of avoid NTR successfully :p:cool: Quoting too that the MC has his way with Melvin's landlady at some point (without hypnosis), could be this way close to a NTR situation than what happens on each loop..

Reactions: ThaCarterV

loco2020

Jan 24, 2022
i dont know how to unlock this..plz help, ty
  • group prom
  • post group prom
  • HQ – Rexxx scene
  • HQ – Mai scene
  • Day 7 – Morning scene
  • credit scene

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, im the one who can’t frigger all the Ntr scenes anymore? I Miss the last 2 update but in the early version the ntr scenes automatically started, now i play an android version 1.0 but neither after the prom i reach the ntr scene
is the android version on here? because the site is down, can you share the apk?

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, I don't know if it has been addressed yet, but I can't seem to be able to trigger the prom group, all 3 girls have their stats maxed, Mai's event completed up 'till the prom (last one was her sneaking into my bed night before prom), and still, no option to get the prom group.
Also, the 11th trophy, the one asking you to have sex with your 'teacher', is also bugged, because you get the message 'v_emily_teacher' is missing. As I was unable to unlock this trophy by normal means, I must deduce that either you unlock it by triggering the prom group, or that the trigger for the trophy is missing or bugged.
But except for that, I enjoyed the game, I look forward to the future updates, especially when we'll be able to put down that hypocrite Melvin (Lexxx is already leaning towards our side, she just need a little boost to finish the transition :p ). I'm also hopeful for scenes between MC and his family (plus Alexa), all together =D And to finish this little text, a couple scenes with the mysterious CEO (preferably non-bestiality), perhaps some with meiko (with CEO as a temporary futa maybe? using the same technology than Alexia) and some scenes between the CEO and MC, with or without Meiko, with some variations perhaps, like female domination VS male domination depending on what ending you'll get, ... But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.
Anyway, I'm looking forwards to the next updates !

Jun 25, 2018
Hi, I don't know if it has been addressed yet, but I can't seem to be able to trigger the prom group, all 3 girls have their stats maxed, Mai's event completed up 'till the prom (last one was her sneaking into my bed night before prom), and still, no option to get the prom group.
Also, the 11th trophy, the one asking you to have sex with your 'teacher', is also bugged, because you get the message 'v_emily_teacher' is missing. As I was unable to unlock this trophy by normal means, I must deduce that either you unlock it by triggering the prom group, or that the trigger for the trophy is missing or bugged.
But except for that, I enjoyed the game, I look forward to the future updates, especially when we'll be able to put down that hypocrite Melvin (Lexxx is already leaning towards our side, she just need a little boost to finish the transition :p ). I'm also hopeful for scenes between MC and his family (plus Alexa), all together =D And to finish this little text, a couple scenes with the mysterious CEO (preferably non-bestiality), perhaps some with meiko (with CEO as a temporary futa maybe? using the same technology than Alexia) and some scenes between the CEO and MC, with or without Meiko, with some variations perhaps, like female domination VS male domination depending on what ending you'll get, ... But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.
Anyway, I'm looking forwards to the next updates !

I think you need at least 2 affinity for all three of them during the loop to trigger the harem prom choice, not just a Zeta level of 2. I could be wrong though.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i dont know how to unlock this..plz help, ty
  • group prom
  • post group prom
  • HQ – Rexxx scene
  • HQ – Mai scene
  • Day 7 – Morning scene
  • credit scene
I think you need at least 2 affinity for all three of them during the loop to trigger the harem prom choice, not just a Zeta level of 2. I could be wrong though.
Check the official guide on the OP. It states you need Zeta 3 to unlock the group prom. You also can get it if you continue from the backup save made at the end of 0.9.9, but then you can't get back for the new pre prom events of course, unless you reload that save and roll back.

Reactions: WIRProductions

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Please note: any trouble with missing scenes, or scenes not unlocking are not present playing the official version. There has been a few reported cases of old saves acting strange, but the solution has been provided on the official #game-help channel of the discord.

Reactions: AnonLeague69

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Llamamann
Is there a warning for all ntr(girl getting naked before melvin and other stuff) scenes as you mentioned?
Coz i do remember not getting to choose whether i want to see it or not. Maybe it was a bug or i did something wrong.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann
Is there a warning for all ntr(girl getting naked before melvin and other stuff) scenes as you mentioned?
Coz i do remember not getting to choose whether i want to see it or not. Maybe it was a bug or i did something wrong.
Yep. Should be un-missable. And then there is also failsafe “look away” options for if you let it happen but don’t want to see it.
You really have to go out of your way to get ntr content.

Reactions: S.T.A.R.S.
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes