Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
THE NTR IS AVOIDABLE. unless, your definition of ntr is "anything I dont like" then it seems you are out of luck. you have missed the point of how time travel works here, and a few other things (again) but im not rehashing it cuz it didnt work the first time. next update will have 2 very steamy NTR scenes, these comments from you and RandyPhoenix have given me ample motivation to make them (they will also be avoidable).
Id like to sincerely thank RandyPhoenix and the TheOutlaw you guys are GOATED for this!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey RandyPhoenix and TheOutlaw i actually had an idea for you. Rewrite the scene. Write it out (noting the image each dialogue bits go with, transitions, everything) and post it here for everyone to see. I want to see how your scene holds up to the scrutiny of your peers. You guys have so many opinions and ideas of how my game should be made I’d like to see what you have in mind. Lay it all out, exactly like you would in game. I know that sounds like a lot of work, and it is! It might be so much work that you don’t want to hear feedback on stuff you already know is good/the way you want it. But your going to get that feedback anyway, and it’s not going to be constructive either.

so rewrite it, he’ll write the whole game out if you want. Then I’ll critique it, and point out any plot holes you create that don’t like up with my future plans. Now you are probably thinking “how would I know if I’m going to create a contradicting plot point to things Llamamann has in his head?” The answer is: you won’t! You have no clue where I’m going with this story. But since that didn’t stop your critiques from not making sense, I doubt it will affect how you write it. I’ll be sure to note every aspect that doesn’t work/is stupid/doesn’t make sense.

im really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. You both seem to have ample time to write absurdly long comments here, so I don’t think this will be a problem for you. Good luck putting your money where your giant mouths are !

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If you really don't consider Emily making out with Melvin as a "distraction" or Melvin forcing Emily and Sam to make out after taking them then I don't know what to tell you.
NTR or more specifically netorare is a type of cheating, unfaithfulness or simply a woman being stolen from you.
Those two examples I just provided are exactly that and this whole VN is filled with stuff like this.

No offense bud but I think that applies more to you then me. I've giving plenty of criticism that is honest from my experience of your game in what I felt like was in pretty civil manner for the most part.
You dismissed my last reply because to you "I was beating a dead horse" even if I brought up valid points, however because I did not blindly praise your game like others do here you got irritated and went with an aggressive approach in your responses.

How? If you mean the more hardcore scenes which I have not seen then sure I guess. Everything else is either skippable or unavoidable.
Your girl making out, getting groped, being stripped, etc by Melvin is not a form of netorare/NTR? Come on man you can't just pass this off as people being sensitive, that's clearly way more then using NTR as a threat.
The MC and Alexa remember Emily or other girls being taken after the time reset and in their memories those segments still clearly happened. Plus don't previous loops have influence on the characters decision for the future ones? That means everything before the reset is still canon when applying this logic..

So I'm going off on a hunch here, I'm just going to assume these "avoidable" scenes you're adding have things such as seeing Emily or Sam being taken as well as being violeted in multiple in front of the MC or Alexa by the villain and then we'll get the option to skip or avoid the hardcore scene? Again, this isn't avoidable and just pandering to NTR fans like usual, it's false to say it's avoidable here...

Other way around, I never got my feelings hurt here man and this should be obvious in my previous comments. You're the one getting uppity about my criticisms, the last post wasn't even in response to you and you still replied directly to me.
What you're getting wrong here is I don't mind you using the threat of NTR to push the plot of motivate the players. My issue is that it's not avoidable, it straight up is NTR which is either skippable or some cases unavoidable like the kiss between Emily and Melvin is...

I don't have a problem with you expressing your take on my comments and I'm not offended by any of it, everyone here is free to say what they want in here.
View attachment 2713037
I don’t think what you wrote there would work for a scene. Plot 0/10 character development 0/10 sexiness 1/10.

did you not understand your assignment?

don’t quit your day job. I did. But that’s just cuz people like what I’ve written

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Maybe, but good luck making them as annoying as the ones above.
Oh, here we go again with another topic that deserves a good rant. Strap yourselves in, folks, because today we're going to discuss why games should refrain from including scenes with futanari characters. Now, I know some of you out there might be all hyped up about the prospect of futanari characters, but let me tell you why it's just plain annoying.

First and foremost, let's talk about immersion. Games are meant to transport us to different worlds, to let us escape from reality for a while. But when you throw in futanari characters, it just shatters that sense of immersion. I mean, come on! How am I supposed to take a game seriously when I'm constantly bombarded with these unrealistic and outlandish characters? It's like the developers just wanted to cater to a niche audience instead of focusing on creating a believable and engaging game world.

And let's not forget about the storyline. A good game needs a solid narrative that keeps players hooked from start to finish. But when futanari characters are introduced, it often becomes nothing more than a cheap gimmick. It's as if the writers couldn't come up with a compelling story, so they decided to throw in these characters to grab attention. It's lazy and uninspired storytelling, plain and simple.

Moreover, let's talk about representation. It's important for games to include diverse characters that people can relate to. However, futanari characters are far from representative of any real-life demographic. They're exaggerated and fetishized versions of transgender individuals, reducing their identities to mere sexual objects. This perpetuates harmful stereotypes and undermines the progress made in promoting inclusivity and understanding.

But wait, there's more! Let's not overlook the fact that many players find these scenes uncomfortable and off-putting. Not everyone wants to engage with sexual content in their games, especially when it's presented in such an overt and explicit manner. By including futanari scenes, developers risk alienating a significant portion of their player base and compromising the overall enjoyment of the game.

Now, I know some of you might argue that games should cater to all tastes and preferences. But here's the thing: there's a fine line between providing diverse content and pandering to niche fetishes. Games should strive to be inclusive and respectful, creating experiences that appeal to a broad audience without crossing into explicit and uncomfortable territories.

So, game developers, please spare us the annoyance of futanari scenes. Focus on crafting engaging stories, immersive worlds, and diverse characters that resonate with a wide range of players. Let's keep games a place of enjoyment and escape, rather than a breeding ground for controversial and divisive content.

PS: made with chatGPT

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sure... You're welcome bud..

Sucks for the supporters who aren't into that, like seriously if he's actually creating two whole scenes just to "get back" at a few talking mouths on a forum then that feels a bit overboard and unfortunate for those who don't want to see it.

How is it even possible to get another scene like that when Melvin was defeated? Whatever, it's pointless to even question anything here since it's considered "hating" by me even if i've been civil with my critiques here for the most part.
I've said what I said here and that's that.
Haha that’s very empathetic of you to feel concerned for my supporters (obviously not yourself).

am I actually making these scenes for you? No. Just taking the piss, you personally have zero affect on development (other people who are polite and constructive do, just not you)

How is it possible? I have it all figured out, always have.

Thanks for this morning’s entertainment, but I grow weary of you. Be gone now

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Sure... You're welcome bud..

Sucks for the supporters who aren't into that, like seriously if he's actually creating two whole scenes just to "get back" at a few talking mouths on a forum then that feels a bit overboard and unfortunate for those who don't want to see it.

How is it even possible to get another scene like that when Melvin was defeated? Whatever, it's pointless to even question anything here since it's considered "hating" by me even if i've been civil with my critiques here for the most part.
I've said what I said here and that's that.
Your really flattering yourself if you really believe those scenes were created because of you guys. I think Llama is doubling up on the NTR scenes because there was ZERO NTR in 1.0 ;)

Reactions: Llamamann

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
next update will have 2 very steamy NTR scenes
im wondering llama, who are the characters involved in those 2 scenes? or more specifically the two babes? sorry if this is abit of an awkward time to ask. its ok if u dont or can't answer it.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If you are having loss of memory, let me help you:

So back to your ''Rewrite the scene'' request, are you really thinking anyone here who has done criticism to your game gonna write any suggestions to you anymore? Like for real? You literally told them off, told them even their valid criticism is nonsense, you don't care about their criticism nor opinions you are not even gonna read them, etc. I don't wanna spend any more time on this nonsense subject, so I didn't look back to old comments, but I'm pretty sure you acted the same to other people who done criticism your game as well, and honestly, this is the biggest problem of our world, DEV/writers can't take criticism and always avoid valid criticism with nonsense comments like yours. Heck, you didn't even told anything about how your game lacks giving players a choice of power because you already know your game is a failure from that point, so all you do is talk nonsense about people's preference, tell them fragile, shame them, and act like your game is perfect, and it's just pitiful to watch... Especially after the last comment you made to me, do you really think I'm gonna spend my time fixing your poorly-written game? LMAO, this is even funnier than the references and jokes you do in your game.

Like you told in your comments before: '' Thanks for this morning’s entertainment, but I grow weary of you. Be gone now'', ''please dont feel the need to explain yourself further, I wont be reading it. ''
Yea I’m not reading this one either. Send me your rewrites when you are finished!

Reactions: cbomb and DeGary

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
I am keeping inside info like this to the discord and supporter platforms, sorry
it's cool dude and thx for the response. i was a supporter back during 9.6 o 9.7 for the patreon and i will support again soon when the next update gets closer, just kinda tight on money now.
i only got a few doubloons in the bank rn:WutFace:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
it's cool dude and thx for the response. i was a supporter back during 9.6 o 9.7 for the patreon and i will support again soon when the next update gets closer, just kinda tight on money now.
i only got a few doubloons in the bank rn:WutFace:
All good! I totally get it. I struggle not to just give all the info out. But I gotta keep value for supporters, especially when the stuff they pay for is leaked. Thanks for understanding!

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Sorry if I sound simple minded but doesn't NTR require a willingness to go with the antagonist? I know that Melvin informs us that the mind control only amplifies the minutia of a desire within the subject, but he could be lying to create emotional damage for us.

In most NTR stories that I have experienced, IRL the corruption of the relationship typically starts with a sexually frustrated individual meets/already knows antagonist. Progresses onto rape/blackmail, that's right I said it. The rape/blackmail either gives the individual an intense orgasmic experience not felt before, or the threat of rape/blackmail escallates, causing the individual to be exposed to experiences they haven't/wouldn't do without severe coersion.

Either of these experiences cause a psychotic break where the individual gives in to the selfish pleasure brought about by orgasim/new experiences and pledges their spirit to the antagonist. The protagonist of the NTR story, the relationship between the sexually frustrated individual and their S/O, while clearly broken from the reader perspective, is in the vast majority of the time not broken from the POV of the S/O.

When it is shown to be broken to the S/O, they are either emotionally destroyed or come to the realization that they secretly derive sexual pleasure from the experience.

If above is true then NTR within the game world has only just begun, and I would asume that a growing corruption level would be the catalyst to attaining a complete NTR experience.

IKnowCapoeira

Nov 11, 2017
If you are having loss of memory, let me help you:

So back to your ''Rewrite the scene'' request, are you really thinking anyone here who has done criticism to your game gonna write any suggestions to you anymore? Like for real? You literally told them off, told them even their valid criticism is nonsense, you don't care about their criticism nor opinions you are not even gonna read them, etc. I don't wanna spend any more time on this nonsense subject, so I didn't look back to old comments, but I'm pretty sure you acted the same to other people who done criticism your game as well, and honestly, this is the biggest problem of our world, DEV/writers can't take criticism and always avoid valid criticism with nonsense comments like yours. Heck, you didn't even told anything about how your game lacks giving players a choice of power because you already know your game is a failure from that point, so all you do is talk nonsense about people's preference, tell them fragile, shame them, and act like your game is perfect, and it's just pitiful to watch... Especially after the last comment you made to me, do you really think I'm gonna spend my time fixing your poorly-written game? LMAO, this is even funnier than the references and jokes you do in your game.

Like you told in your comments before: '' Thanks for this morning’s entertainment, but I grow weary of you. Be gone now'', ''please dont feel the need to explain yourself further, I wont be reading it. ''
Hey man, you can have your thoughts about the game, its your god given right. Llamaman can disagree with your thoughts and choose not to follow your advice - its his right to do so if he wants. The main problem comes with the fact that you are being unnecessarily rude in your comments and reviews. I'm sorry if the parts you don't like ruin the game for you, but the overwhelming feedback is that a lot of other people do like said parts.

You've given your thoughts and found your answer. And even though you might not like that answer, you should probably still move on, just like you said. Disagreements are part of human nature and you should not take it personally

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sorry if I sound simple minded but doesn't NTR require a willingness to go with the antagonist? I know that Melvin informs us that the mind control only amplifies the minutia of a desire within the subject, but he could be lying to create emotional damage for us.

In most NTR stories that I have experienced, IRL the corruption of the relationship typically starts with a sexually frustrated individual meets/already knows antagonist. Progresses onto rape/blackmail, that's right I said it. The rape/blackmail either gives the individual an intense orgasmic experience not felt before, or the threat of rape/blackmail escallates, causing the individual to be exposed to experiences they haven't/wouldn't do without severe coersion.

Either of these experiences cause a psychotic break where the individual gives in to the selfish pleasure brought about by orgasim/new experiences and pledges their spirit to the antagonist. The protagonist of the NTR story, the relationship between the sexually frustrated individual and their S/O, while clearly broken from the reader perspective, is in the vast majority of the time not broken from the POV of the S/O.

When it is shown to be broken to the S/O, they are either emotionally destroyed or come to the realization that they secretly derive sexual pleasure from the experience.

If above is true then NTR within the game world has only just begun, and I would asume that a growing corruption level would be the catalyst to attaining a complete NTR experience.
I dont know a bunch on the technicalities/definitions etc, but id be inclined to agree with this. The whole subject is more nuanced than the black or white take that some people like to take on it. I try to draw that line for the decisions of the MC based on the intent of the player, to keep the relevant content aside. But for things that I deem are essential to the plot/motivations/character development, those are just part of the game, take it or leave it. I know what I want to make, and Im going to make just that.

I had that whole group prom sequence planned out about a year and a half ago. Im really just trying to make the best game I possibly can.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes