yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
If you really don't consider Emily making out with Melvin as a "distraction" or Melvin forcing Emily and Sam to make out after taking them then I don't know what to tell you.
NTR or more specifically netorare is a type of cheating, unfaithfulness or simply a woman being stolen from you.
Those two examples I just provided are exactly that and this whole VN is filled with stuff like this.

No offense bud but I think that applies more to you then me. I've giving plenty of criticism that is honest from my experience of your game in what I felt like was in pretty civil manner for the most part.
You dismissed my last reply because to you "I was beating a dead horse" even if I brought up valid points, however because I did not blindly praise your game like others do here you got irritated and went with an aggressive approach in your responses.

How? If you mean the more hardcore scenes which I have not seen then sure I guess. Everything else is either skippable or unavoidable.
Your girl making out, getting groped, being stripped, etc by Melvin is not a form of netorare/NTR? Come on man you can't just pass this off as people being sensitive, that's clearly way more then using NTR as a threat.
The MC and Alexa remember Emily or other girls being taken after the time reset and in their memories those segments still clearly happened. Plus don't previous loops have influence on the characters decision for the future ones? That means everything before the reset is still canon when applying this logic..

So I'm going off on a hunch here, I'm just going to assume these "avoidable" scenes you're adding have things such as seeing Emily or Sam being taken as well as being violeted in multiple in front of the MC or Alexa by the villain and then we'll get the option to skip or avoid the hardcore scene? Again, this isn't avoidable and just pandering to NTR fans like usual, it's false to say it's avoidable here...

Other way around, I never got my feelings hurt here man and this should be obvious in my previous comments. You're the one getting uppity about my criticisms, the last post wasn't even in response to you and you still replied directly to me.
What you're getting wrong here is I don't mind you using the threat of NTR to push the plot of motivate the players. My issue is that it's not avoidable, it straight up is NTR which is either skippable or some cases unavoidable like the kiss between Emily and Melvin is...

I don't have a problem with you expressing your take on my comments and I'm not offended by any of it, everyone here is free to say what they want in here.
View attachment 2713037
The funny thing about this critique is the unwitting projected possessiveness. First with the MC and then with the women. You are not the MC and you don't own the women. Nor do you own the game. Constructive criticism is one thing, but outright bitching about a game, because it doesn't go your way is another thing. Luckily Llama has grown a sizeable group of paying supporters that do give him Constructive criticism in the discord. As well as we all have a mature understanding that aspects of the game aren't going to go the way we want it to, because it is Llama's vision and we're just along for the ride. In that regard we simply use the skip function and move on with our lives. Plus we also have the option of paying for commissions for non cannon works that Llama is happy to work with us on. So in light of that is it any wonder everyone takes the random whinning of non paying " fans " with a grain of salt.

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if I sound simple minded but doesn't NTR require a willingness to go with the antagonist? I know that Melvin informs us that the mind control only amplifies the minutia of a desire within the subject, but he could be lying to create emotional damage for us.

In most NTR stories that I have experienced, IRL the corruption of the relationship typically starts with a sexually frustrated individual meets/already knows antagonist. Progresses onto rape/blackmail, that's right I said it. The rape/blackmail either gives the individual an intense orgasmic experience not felt before, or the threat of rape/blackmail escallates, causing the individual to be exposed to experiences they haven't/wouldn't do without severe coersion.

Either of these experiences cause a psychotic break where the individual gives in to the selfish pleasure brought about by orgasim/new experiences and pledges their spirit to the antagonist. The protagonist of the NTR story, the relationship between the sexually frustrated individual and their S/O, while clearly broken from the reader perspective, is in the vast majority of the time not broken from the POV of the S/O.

When it is shown to be broken to the S/O, they are either emotionally destroyed or come to the realization that they secretly derive sexual pleasure from the experience.

If above is true then NTR within the game world has only just begun, and I would asume that a growing corruption level would be the catalyst to attaining a complete NTR experience.
Going by vndb's guidelines there are three types of netorare. Type A which is completely consensual on the woman's part. Type B which starts out nonconsensual and later becomes consensual(the old rape her until she likes it trope). And Type C which is completely nonconsensual from start to finish. That being said types A and C are a lot less prevalent than type B.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hshrink

cbomb

May 29, 2018
The main thing I like about Sexbot is the variety of fetishes. I think Llamamann does a good job providing something for everyone. Not a huge fan of FUTA content or NTR but I can't complain about it as I know there are tons of people who are fans and they deserve to enjoy the game as well. The writing is top notch and I can't get enough of the scenarios. My feedback to Llamamann is to ignore all fetish particular feedback. Lol. Just keep doing what you do and most of us will be happy! Also, its awesome that you interact with non supporters here.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The main thing I like about Sexbot is the variety of fetishes. I think Llamamann does a good job providing something for everyone. Not a huge fan of FUTA content or NTR but I can't complain about it as I know there are tons of people who are fans and they deserve to enjoy the game as well. The writing is top notch and I can't get enough of the scenarios. My feedback to Llamamann is to ignore all fetish particular feedback. Lol. Just keep doing what you do and most of us will be happy! Also, its awesome that you interact with non supporters here.
Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7 and cbomb

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh, here we go again with another topic that deserves a good rant. Strap yourselves in, folks, because today we're going to discuss why games should refrain from including scenes with futanari characters. Now, I know some of you out there might be all hyped up about the prospect of futanari characters, but let me tell you why it's just plain annoying.

First and foremost, let's talk about immersion. Games are meant to transport us to different worlds,
Actually, I see this more of an interactive novel (as in AVN) or comic rather than a game.
to let us escape from reality for a while. But when you throw in futanari characters, it just shatters that sense of immersion.
Because futanari is a part of reality?
I mean, come on! How am I supposed to take a game seriously when I'm constantly bombarded with these unrealistic and outlandish characters? It's like the developers just wanted to cater to a niche audience instead of focusing on creating a believable and engaging game world.
Make up your mind. Do you want an escape from reality or realism?
Moreover, let's talk about representation. It's important for games to include diverse characters that people can relate to. However, futanari characters are far from representative of any real-life demographic. They're exaggerated and fetishized versions of transgender individuals, reducing their identities to mere sexual objects. This perpetuates harmful stereotypes and undermines the progress made in promoting inclusivity and understanding.
Futanari are not transgender, they are mythical.

All the rest is basically you giving business and marketing advice to the developer.

Reactions: yourmomma

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Actually, I see this more of an interactive novel (as in AVN) or comic rather than a game.

Because futanari is a part of reality?

Make up your mind. Do you want an escape from reality or realism?

Futanari are not transgender, they are mythical.

All the rest is basically you giving business and marketing advice to the developer.

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I dont know a bunch on the technicalities/definitions etc, but id be inclined to agree with this. The whole subject is more nuanced than the black or white take that some people like to take on it. I try to draw that line for the decisions of the MC based on the intent of the player, to keep the relevant content aside. But for things that I deem are essential to the plot/motivations/character development, those are just part of the game, take it or leave it. I know what I want to make, and Im going to make just that.

I had that whole group prom sequence planned out about a year and a half ago. Im really just trying to make the best game I possibly can.
According to what I've read on the subject, "NTR by mind control" is an established genre in Japan.

Benign Sin

Jan 12, 2023
If you really don't consider Emily making out with Melvin as a "distraction" or Melvin forcing Emily and Sam to make out after taking them then I don't know what to tell you.
NTR or more specifically netorare is a type of cheating, unfaithfulness or simply a woman being stolen from you.
Those two examples I just provided are exactly that and this whole VN is filled with stuff like this.

No offense bud but I think that applies more to you then me. I've giving plenty of criticism that is honest from my experience of your game in what I felt like was in pretty civil manner for the most part.
You dismissed my last reply because to you "I was beating a dead horse" even if I brought up valid points, however because I did not blindly praise your game like others do here you got irritated and went with an aggressive approach in your responses.

How? If you mean the more hardcore scenes which I have not seen then sure I guess. Everything else is either skippable or unavoidable.
Your girl making out, getting groped, being stripped, etc by Melvin is not a form of netorare/NTR? Come on man you can't just pass this off as people being sensitive, that's clearly way more then using NTR as a threat.
The MC and Alexa remember Emily or other girls being taken after the time reset and in their memories those segments still clearly happened. Plus don't previous loops have influence on the characters decision for the future ones? That means everything before the reset is still canon when applying this logic..

So I'm going off on a hunch here, I'm just going to assume these "avoidable" scenes you're adding have things such as seeing Emily or Sam being taken as well as being violeted in multiple in front of the MC or Alexa by the villain and then we'll get the option to skip or avoid the hardcore scene? Again, this isn't avoidable and just pandering to NTR fans like usual, it's false to say it's avoidable here...

Other way around, I never got my feelings hurt here man and this should be obvious in my previous comments. You're the one getting uppity about my criticisms, the last post wasn't even in response to you and you still replied directly to me.
What you're getting wrong here is I don't mind you using the threat of NTR to push the plot of motivate the players. My issue is that it's not avoidable, it straight up is NTR which is either skippable or some cases unavoidable like the kiss between Emily and Melvin is...

I don't have a problem with you expressing your take on my comments and I'm not offended by any of it, everyone here is free to say what they want in here.
View attachment 2713037
1687390039792.gif

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I dont know a bunch on the technicalities/definitions etc, but id be inclined to agree with this. The whole subject is more nuanced than the black or white take that some people like to take on it. I try to draw that line for the decisions of the MC based on the intent of the player, to keep the relevant content aside. But for things that I deem are essential to the plot/motivations/character development, those are just part of the game, take it or leave it. I know what I want to make, and Im going to make just that.

I had that whole group prom sequence planned out about a year and a half ago. Im really just trying to make the best game I possibly can.
And to my eyes, and i believe in a lot of other eyes, you're undoubtedly succeeding(y)

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
I'm not a fan of NTR but this game is fuckinh good man, 7 thumbs for dev, I came a lot yesterday and beat my fapping record lol, I don't think NTR is that bad. but I hope the devs also think about the fans who don't like NTR. by making them avoidable that's enough, because it might hurt their feelings, and they may have experienced NTR IRL

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I find this game quite enjoyable with exception of Mai and initial repeated loops without beyond the prom night. But now the story have actually progress beyond that so i cant complain.

Kudos to Llamamann on certain ideas and wackiness of the story. Though from certain perspective, there are plots holes but still enjoyable game.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I find this game quite enjoyable with exception of Mai and initial repeated loops without beyond the prom night. But now the story have actually progress beyond that so i cant complain.

Kudos to Llamamann on certain ideas and wackiness of the story. Though from certain perspective, there are plots holes but still enjoyable game.
thanks! what plot holes tho? I know of a few things, but they have resolutions coming. but im curious to hear

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
How do I access Day 3 Evening? I can't access that time slot anymore and there are a few scenes I'm trying to get for that time slot, specifically the one involving Emily. I have the proper Zeta Levels for both (Emily Affinity 1 and Lexxx Corruption 1), but after numerous time jumps (14 to be precise) it just won't trigger. That also means I can't unlock the other scene involving Lexxx at the same time. Do I need to progress with other characters first to trigger that time slot again? Currently have all the Alexa Scenes unlocked and all but the one scene I'm trying to get for Emily. Working on Sam right now, and I'm going down the list of all the others. I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know if I'm missing something.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Nope. Just skips right past it. Not sure if I need to progress in other stories first, as I've barely touched the side characters like Bailey and Ashley. I have done Lexxx's HotTub scene and progressed her to Corruption Zeta 2, but that's it

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Nope. Just skips right past it. Not sure if I need to progress in other stories first, as I've barely touched the side characters like Bailey and Ashley. I have done Lexxx's HotTub scene and progressed her to Corruption Zeta 2, but that's it
AFAIK, the other girls have nothing to do with it. Don't know why those scenes aren't triggering for you. Maybe you should ask Llamamann.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes