ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
Yes I do. I wont get into details here, but there is a planned conclusion, and the story will be written so that when it eventually comes it will be satisfying, awesome, and complete
Love your game bro. But I gotta ask, do you only have an Alpha MC harem ending planned? Or do you also have a Beta MC NTR alternative ending where Melvin wins? Because I think a lot of us would like to see both.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thats interesting. could definitely be a mega bad end at some point. but again, we are a ways away from that
What about a Bro Route :p Melvin had the right plan after all and the wherewithal to put it into action.

As the young Bull said to the Old Bull, "see all these cows down there, we should run down there and fuck one of them".
"Nah!" said the Old Bull, "We should walk down there and fuck them all"...

There are lots of cows dude, no need to fight over them. Sharing is caring.

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
What about a Bro Route :p Melvin had the right plan after all and the wherewithal to put it into action.

As the young Bull said to the Old Bull, "see all these cows down there, we should run down there and fuck one of them".

Tbh this seems pretty cool. Melvin does offer MC to join him and later down the line it would be cool to see a sharing/bad ending route where they take over the world together.

With the other sharing path being MC and Steve. With those two it would be more like the good path for the sharing route.

Reactions: nonafii

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tbh this seems pretty cool. Melvin does offer MC to join him and later down the line it would be cool to see a sharing/bad ending route where they take over the world together.

With the other sharing path being MC and Steve. With those two it would be more like the good path for the sharing route.
Maybe I shouldn't have stuck out my tongue because it was a serious suggestion, I'm so used to people facepalming me for suggesting "sharing"/"bro" routes that I stick my tongue out at them in reflex. :cautious:o_O:p.
Lets face it we fucked over Melvin first didn't we? We planned on fucking the women in his life, it's only fair he wanted to do the same to the women in ours. Kindred spirits being what they are.

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Maybe I shouldn't have stuck out my tongue because it was a serious suggestion, I'm so used to people facepalming me for suggesting "sharing"/"bro" routes that I stick my tongue out at them in reflex. :cautious:o_O:p.
Lets face it we fucked over Melvin first didn't we? We planned on fucking the women in his life, it's only fair he wanted to do the same to the women in others. Kindred spirits being what they are.
Well if it makes you feel better there's not that many facepalmers here, this place is a bit more open-minded compared to the rest of f95.

It all depends on where you stand with Melvin. At least our MC took out Meiko on a legitimate date unlike Melvin who corrupts everybody with the visor, both are messed up in their own ways but Melvin is straight up enslaving people lol.

In the corruption sections or the aftermath of prom he does offer the MC to join him to takeover the world, the only condition is her gets first dibs on the girl. Melvin might be serious to a degree and it sounds like he pretty much wants the MC as a sidekick.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well if it makes you feel better there's not that many facepalmers here, this place is a bit more open-minded compared to other places on f95.

It all depends on where you stand with Melvin. At least our MC took out Meiko on a legitimate date unlike Melvin who corrupts everybody with the visor, both are messed up in their own ways but Melvin is straight up enslaving people lol.

In the corruption sections or the aftermath of prom he does offer the MC to join him to takeover the world, the only condition is her gets first dibs on the girl. Melvin might be serious to a degree and it sounds like he pretty much wants the MC as a sidekick.
I'm perfectly fine with corruption, mind control and all other assorted sneaky/underhanded tactics. Franky I always wished the MC was more assertive about pushing his advantages (but that's a common theme for me across almost all games, MC's are rarely assertive enough).
I'd prefer the Bro route to start earlier than the prom ultimatum :p, Melvin was always our bud, after all he hooked us up with our playmate/protector. We should have been partners from much nearer the start.
Nerds United
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I'm perfectly fine with corruption, mind control and all other assorted sneaky/underhanded tactics. Franky I always wished the MC was more assertive about pushing his advantages (but that's a common theme for me across almost all games, MC's are rarely assertive enough).
I'd prefer the Bro route to start earlier than the prom ultimatum :p, Melvin was always our bud, after all he hooked us up with our playmate/protector. We should have been partners from much nearer the start.
Nerds United
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand you, I'm a big fan of those aspects in here and Melvin is a fun adversary for the MC. MC will become more assertive overtime after some more development, llama does a very good job with progression in many ways.

Bro route is something that could happen, there's a ton of potential there. I wouldn't say this happens anytime soon and if it does happen it will be within the second chapter.

Reactions: Stil996

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Lets face it we fucked over Melvin first didn't we? We planned on fucking the women in his life, it's only fair he wanted to do the same to the women in ours. Kindred spirits being what they are.
Um, no? First loop is always just with Alexa isn't it? The other girls only unlock after you've been to prom, Melvin is revealed as a villain, and you go back to try the week again.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Um, no? First loop is always just with Alexa isn't it? The other girls only unlock after you've been to prom, Melvin is revealed as a villain, and you go back to try the week again.
So you agree we fucked his women first :p... (OK... so we needed to go back in time to do it, but "technically right" is the best kind of "right" :devilish:). Plus the MC didn't remember that did he? it wasn't revenge sex for him or anything like that, he just had the same motivation as his buddy :cautious:.

I don't mean to start a fight here, my actual memory of the details of these scenes is limited, I still haven't played the last update yet (been having Tech issues, My HDD's are junk, waiting on new ones coming)

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Wait, who said 1 was the ending or that the game was complete? Our dear Llama overlord didn't. Besides, this was just a week. We still have summer break to go and then college. :p Imagine the possibilities:

Sexbot: How I Spent My Summer Vacation
Sexbot: The College Years
Sexbot: Even Weirder Science
Sexbot: Judgment Day
Sexbot: Star Whores

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Just a heads up if you don't already have a gf or wife, that shit doesn't get any better
Luckily non of my girlfriends were bad in that regard. In other aspects though.......

Terrifying!

I can just imagine the heads spinning from the Alpha wanna be group aka the anti-NTR crowd if there was a bro route. It will be a non stop b*tchfest after the update.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes