xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
New to the thread here
Is ntr avoidable ?
Depends on your definiton of : 1 NTR
2 "Avoidable"
and my question is do you like NTR or are you just looking for Trouble ?

Edit: Sorry took you for someone else, and BlasKyau has answered already

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
New to the thread here
Is ntr avoidable ?
Yes it is, and apparently quite easily:

Yep. Should be un-missable. And then there is also failsafe “look away” options for if you let it happen but don’t want to see it.
You really have to go out of your way to get ntr content.
This isn't Twitter or Reddit - try using the Search function . . .

Even easier: Just scroll back and read a few pages . . .

The topic has been beat to freakin' death :rolleyes:
It's much easier and more productive to find the confirming post and quote it. Complaining because he asks for something only muddies the thread and doesn't contribute anything.

Reactions: LaterGater

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah like I have time to scroll through 35 pages just get to a cohesive answer when half of the answers are off topic
A simple yes or no would have been much easier to type rather than the long ass passage u wrote
maybe use ur brain next time and u can save a lot of energy and time:poop:
Too lazy to retype another answer so I'll just copy one I posted a couple pages ago(warning it will have minor spoilers):
"There's some scenes that will involve some groping of the female characters in the story. Those are skippable, but they do still happen to progress the storyline.

For actual NTR penetration scenes(BJ, vaginal, anal, etc) they are very easily avoidable and will only be unlocked if you pursue the choices that add corruption zetas to the characters except for Lexx since her corruption zetas lead to progressing the narrative.
The choices will be clearly labelled that they'll lead to NTR options so no worries about that, same goes for options that lead to other things such as FUTA."

TLDR version: The threat of NTR is used to motivate the player, however actual NTR scenes are easily avoidable.

Next time try to use the search function please since this question has been already answered many times here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -GOTTI-

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
New to the thread here
Is ntr avoidable ?
Yes, it's voluntary and clearly marked, though if you start down that path and steer things in an obvious direction, there are two unmarked, unromantic kisses between a love interest and a rival.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Yes, it's voluntary and clearly marked, though if you start down that path and steer things in an obvious direction, there are two unmarked, unromantic kisses between a love interest and a rival.
I really did not think my question will this type of impact, thank you for the honest answer.

Reactions: johnreturns

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm trying for an immersive experience, whist still catering to those who are opposed to it.
The warnings to avoid reaching such content are enough. I have simply indicated my preferences, which, as they are mine, don't have to be shared by the rest of the world. Possibly there are more people who think the same, but I don't know if there will be many.

Reactions: Llamamann

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I'm probably weird, but a button at the beginning of the game that disables the NTR motivates me more than having to avoid it every time.
From I can remember that option only pops up three times throughout the game. It's still very easily avoidable to get NTR scenes and to get them you'd have to be actively pursuing it. It's also a long game so those options overall very rarely pop up.

The game doesn't have that much NTR content, it's just used as a threat. There's much more non-NTR content.
I'd still give it a try if I were you, at least around two to three loops to see if you like it.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes