BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
From I can remember that option only pops up three times throughout the game. It's still very easily avoidable to get NTR scenes and to get them you'd have to be actively pursuing it. It's also a long game so those options overall very rarely pop up.

The game doesn't have that much NTR content, it's just used as a threat. There's much more non-NTR content.
I'd still give it a try if I were you, at least around two to three loops to see if you like it.
It's just a minor comment on how I prefer to avoid NTR in games.

I actually have the game downloaded, but haven't had time to start it.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Scene Selection starts July 1st! If you want to have a say what goes into the game, now's your chance!

How it works:

Vote 1 is for Special Members and up

Vote 2 is for Distinguished Members and up

Vote 3 is for Prominent Members and up

Votes are not weighted by your support level. But higher support tiers vote in more exclusive 2nd and 3rd vote. Click the links in my signature for more info!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I kindly suggest the reviewer to check the player guide and maybe "find more choices"...
I guess that is useless he is not satisfyed with the game, check the thread and his interactions before the review.
at least he is honest about his take.

Reactions: -GOTTI-

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone having issues opening it? I start it and it closes instantly.
No problem here. Do you have the official release copy?
Or did you use any of the mods? If so this game really doesn't need mods. If you did I would delete and re-download the game and resist using them.

Reactions: Llamamann

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
i had to start a new game because i overwrote my save with the current "ending". Is it possible that the masturbation scene with the old guy in the western bar isnt in the game anymore?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The first poll of 1.1 has started! I'll let you know the options you could vote for:

Bailey - Take her to prom, and take her... to prom (You gotta wait to see what happens)
Daphne - Her fans have spoken, and she wants "boner kid" to stream with her at her place
Jessica - Return to your third detention, you're in trouble
Steph - Meet her at the hot tub, where she is determined to return the favour
Wildcard - Alexa joins Emily for a movie, but has a FUn TreAt for her (Alexa has a big dick for her)

Special Members and up get to vote in this round. Check out the links in my signature for membership info, which will get you access to the discord and tons of extra stuff!

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes