kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Well, first you need to get her intro scene during the main game. Then, Christmas should start on loop 4 or 5, do not remember exactly

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
For everyone having probblems try this. Alexa prom Sub/Dom x 2, Emily prom, and Sam prom. Every time that you go back to the past speak with Bailey. This should unlock all the asssociated characters (Ashley, Daphne, Steph, Jessica). Answer every Melvin call for these four loops which introduce Meiko and Mai.

Then work Emily Lesbian points by having Alexa help with laundry, Alexa Schoolgirl costume, and plunge your fist deep into Alexa's ass. The last two happen through calibration. All characters can be successfuly asked to prom after the initial prom scene, so there is no need to get their affinity up if you want to revisit prom.

I'm pretty sure that Master Llama will have everything available by version 1.5 so that we can continue the story in confidence that we have crossed every "t" and dotted every "i".

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
For everyone having probblems try this. Alexa prom Sub/Dom x 2, Emily prom, and Sam prom. Every time that you go back to the past speak with Bailey. This should unlock all the asssociated characters (Ashley, Daphne, Steph, Jessica). Answer every Melvin call for these four loops which introduce Meiko and Mai.

Then work Emily Lesbian points by having Alexa help with laundry, Alexa Schoolgirl costume, and plunge your fist deep into Alexa's ass. The last two happen through calibration. All characters can be successfuly asked to prom after the initial prom scene, so there is no need to get their affinity up if you want to revisit prom.

I'm pretty sure that Master Llama will have everything available by version 1.5 so that we can continue the story in confidence that we have crossed every "t" and dotted every "i".
Seems like a simple easy to follow system when you lay it out like that, doesn’t it

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Seems like a simple easy to follow system when you lay it out like that, doesn’t it
Well, when word of a 1.0 was coming out. I started my own loop flowchart as part of my internal "if I " series. So I've been playing as if Sexbot was a game I flowcharted and then sent off to a dev to produce. I just hope that what I wrote earlier helps at least one person.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, when word of a 1.0 was coming out. I started my own loop flowchart as part of my internal "if I " series. So I've been playing as if Sexbot was a game I flowcharted and then sent off to a dev to produce. I just hope that what I wrote earlier helps at least one person.
I like it. Time travel is inherently complicated, and becomes hard to follow really quickly. Im doing my best to keep a consistent system so players (once they figure it out) will know what to do to get scenes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I am having trouble during the prom scene with Meiko (my first time choosing her).
The game crashes during the part the MC is dancing with her in the foreground while melvin and Lex grab Emily in the back.
If I just let the game crash, not even a traceback file is created for some reason. But if i press esc to bring the menu at the right time, then the file is created (attached) and the game crashes.
Normally when this happens I just give up on the game, but this game is very good and I was having a blast playing it.

Any help would be appreciated!
thats the first out of memory issue ive seen. Ill take a look at that scene, and see if i can improve the code on my end

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Finally got through the Meiko prom, and the O-faces for all of them are consistent, sexy, and humorous. Pretty much covered everything, except the Mom and Sam early scene with Affinity 1 since I am past that level for both - may go back when the game is done to collect that but just keep playing off my current run that has most things done for now.

Game never ceases to amaze and amuse.

Reactions: Llamamann
Jan 12, 2022
I'm confused. I assumed Melvin's "business lady" was supposed to be his mom, but then Meiko is actually his mom. At first I assumed that Meiko and the CEO were the same person, but they look different and the game is treating the CEO's identity like it's a mystery.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
[
I'm confused. I assumed Melvin's "business lady" was supposed to be his mom, but then Meiko is actually his mom. At first I assumed that Meiko and the CEO were the same person, but they look different and the game is treating the CEO's identity like it's a mystery.
The CEO is the one you see early on with the robo-dog, Meiko is the stay at home Mom. Which one is the biological one, if that, not sure that's been mentioned so far. I like Meiko's look, and it was great getting her scenes (her outfit at the prom was awesome), hopefully there will be more with her.

In a lot of ways its amazing how many women end up lusting after the MC when he comes across as a clueless nerd, and basically just sees most of the sexy women around him as women, and not sex objects (at least at first).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In a lot of ways its amazing how many women end up lusting after the MC when he comes across as a clueless nerd, and basically just sees most of the sexy women around him as women, and not sex objects (at least at first).
"many women end up lusting after the MC [because] he basically just sees most of the sexy women around him as women, and not sex objects."

Fixed it!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Originally only Bailey was interested on him.
I think it is more like he already messed the timeline so many times (going after each one of them for the infamous prom date event) that their hornyness now surpass the space-time continuum. :ROFLMAO:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Couple bonus images posted today on Patreon and Subscribestar! The discord has been hard at work selecting Halloween costumes for the girls this year. Did most of it on discord streams yesterday. Definitely worth checking out!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
And the second scene selection is up for Distinguished Members+

If you want a say in what makes it to game, click the links in my signature for info!

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
I don't even fully understand why but Sam is my top character of all time from western games...
The model is just gorgeous and she is just...just...I can't...
Too much...
She destroyed Ain from Desert Stalker even if she is still at the second place...

Aside from her this game is a gem, and it's not even finished!
Good luck with the continuation, Dev, you are my hero xD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yourmomma
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes