NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Hey, Llama, are the updates done by having an especific plan for the main update and a few extra scenes for the poll?

Or how do you usually plan out an update?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, Llama, are the updates done by having an especific plan for the main update and a few extra scenes for the poll?

Or how do you usually plan out an update?
Typically they focus on a prom or big event, and then I fill the rest with ideas I want to make, or scenes I feel the game needs for balance. Then the voting scenes. And they pretty much does it

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Typically they focus on a prom or big event, and then I fill the rest with ideas I want to make, or scenes I feel the game needs for balance. Then the voting scenes. And they pretty much does it
Sounds solid, good luck on the rest of the game, I have a lot of other questions but I'll rather just wait and see what you cook up.

Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Llamamann

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
I don't know why Mai doesn't have more scenes but Mai needs more scenes. And she has the best intro beat in the game. I can imagine it playing in MC's head when she's even remotely nearby, sending him into sheer panic. Like the Jaws theme.

• Haha

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
Hey, Llama, just wondering you have an idea of an ending for the game for a final chapter in mind just came in my head

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Anyone got a save for 1.0 with all the scenes?
A save will do you no good without the persistence file. As I recall the unlocked replays are stored there, along with the names and relationships that I know are stored there.
The only thing stored in the savegame are zeta-stats and your current loop's stats and progress.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I gotta question. Do I need to do the lesbian scenes to get any none lesbian scenes or does it lead to just lesbian scenes and I can leave it alone? I don't care for the lesbian scenes especially since they tend to exclude the MC so I just wanna know.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I gotta question. Do I need to do the lesbian scenes to get any none lesbian scenes or does it lead to just lesbian scenes and I can leave it alone? I don't care for the lesbian scenes especially since they tend to exclude the MC so I just wanna know.
No, max you can lose is a threesome where MC and a Futa Emily dp Alexa

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes