Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok! I have a big member feedback poll going on. I'm going to share the post, but casting a vote will stay reserved for supporters:

Hi everyone!

I know it's a ways off, but I gotta plan ahead. I am having trouble making up my mind on Halloween content, so I'm pulling my usual move and asking what you guys think. Here are the options:

1) Make an in-game Halloween event

This would be similar to the XXXmas event. It would be set in an unknown time between time jumps, during a Halloween party. Most girls would be present, and members would vote in three scenes.

I would do some scenes for the remaining side characters (Steph, Daphne, Jessica), but not as much as the second option.

2) Focus on side characters, no Halloween event

I would put the majority of the development time towards getting the last 3 side girls to prom. Realistically, getting Steph to prom, and the other two as far as I can.

Voting would be based on "leveling up" existing in game scenes, with the likely focus being on core characters, and calibration scenes.

Both have pros and cons. Option 1 would be fun, but option 2 gets the game closer to phase 2 which will also be very fun. Let me know what you think!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Ok! I have a big member feedback poll going on. I'm going to share the post, but casting a vote will stay reserved for supporters:

Hi everyone!

I know it's a ways off, but I gotta plan ahead. I am having trouble making up my mind on Halloween content, so I'm pulling my usual move and asking what you guys think. Here are the options:

This would be similar to the XXXmas event. It would be set in an unknown time between time jumps, during a Halloween party. Most girls would be present, and members would vote in three scenes.

I would do some scenes for the remaining side characters (Steph, Daphne, Jessica), but not as much as the second option.

I would put the majority of the development time towards getting the last 3 side girls to prom. Realistically, getting Steph to prom, and the other two as far as I can.

Voting would be based on "leveling up" existing in game scenes, with the likely focus being on core characters, and calibration scenes.

Both have pros and cons. Option 1 would be fun, but option 2 gets the game closer to phase 2 which will also be very fun. Let me know what you think!
I know voting is reserved for supporters, but if i could vote it would be option 2.

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018

Hi everyone!

Not a patron atm, but while the halloween event sounds like it could be hot, I feel like progressing the story and fleshing out more characters would be way better.

Last edited:

nonafii

Jan 1, 2022
The 2, i would prefer more content with the side cast and later have the specials, because the build up and that kind of shit
Agreed; as much as I would love a Halloween event; I'd rather see the girls updated and hope we might get a daphne prom.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Futa Prom has Alexa being fucked by both MC and Emily
Before the lvl 2 sub Alexa prom, Alexa is fucked by the MC and the saint magical levitating dildo
Sam has a dildo + bj scene
lesbian alexa has multiple dildos going on

kheysimodo

Dec 16, 2019
Really good game and the musics are good too
Someone knows where can I find the music that plays when Emily dances near the pool ?

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I saw all the non-NTR scenes finally and dude! That was really good. I liked new smooth animations, crazy scenarios in scenes which were sometime made me laugh, lewd level etc. For example that hottub scene with MC&Haley. Mom is still my favourite, especially with that ass-licking scene but Steve's sister, Sam, Kimiko, love interest, red head teacher all great.

Can't wait to see what are you going to add more. To me the best ones are still about family 3-some but I wouldn't mind more with Sam&Haley&MC or other variations too. I presume you will complete the same place scenarios for all the girls and add some new scenes on top of them in the long run.

Also, I like Alexa! Even without sex, I would like to have her as a wingman/best friend etc.

My only complaint is antagonist's sister which is fugly but maybe that was your purpose.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes