cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Is ntr avoidable?
Ntr lovers sorry I am just asking a simple question from ntr haters don't mind me just scroll up or down or wherever you wanna scroll it.
Speaking of scrolling up or down. Doing so would have answered your question. Do a search since this question is answered practically everyday

Reactions: yourmomma

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Do a search since this question is answered practically everyday
Yeah I did that and found this.

For example, the most recent prom with the mother/landlady was fantastic up until Melvin again somehow manages to capture both Sam and Emily along with the big letters of NTR showing up asking the player if he wants to see his family get fucked by this lunatic.
Even if you click the other option, Melvin still forces Sam to kiss Emily right in front of you.
it's not really avoidable due to every loop ending with one of the girls being taken from you.
Your girl making out, getting groped, being stripped, etc by Melvin is not a form of netorare/NTR?
The MC and Alexa remember Emily or other girls being taken after the time reset and in their memories those segments still clearly happened.
Yes it is avoidable
If what outlaw is saying is true? then how can you say that ntr is avoidable? It's not even completely skipable.

Last edited:

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Considering all of this happened, how can you say that ntr is avoidable? It's not even completely skipable.

If you agree with TheOutIaw on the above example(s) that they stated of NTR taking place, then it is not skippable or avoidable. IMO NTR or the threat of said NTR taking place is a MacGuffin and nothing more. In narrative, the Player Character has their mind reset and there is no memory of the after prom incident or the past week.

If you disagree with any of the example(s), or want to see what all of the fuss is about, download the game and do two playthroughs; one Sub Alexa, and one Dom Alexa. If you see what happens and call it NTR, then delete the game and go here to discuss it.

If you want to go further down the rabbit hole, do a third playthrough and when it asks you to upgrade Alexa do it. Then continue through the playthrough and there should be an option just before going back in time "Not The Real Emily". Select that and you get a scene where you push Emily towards Melvin through manipulations by Melvin.

If you do not select "Not The Real Emily" the scene plays out the same way that it played out on the last two playthroughs. One last IMO, for me NTR is subjective and requires a willingness to be NTR'ed. While there is a line of dialogue that one could use to infer willingness, that could be an easy lie from Melvin as a way to humiliate the Player Character.

Whatever you decide to do I got no beef with you, and I hope that you enjoy your time here on F95.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
If you agree with TheOutIaw on the above example(s) that they stated of NTR taking place, then it is not skippable or avoidable. IMO NTR or the threat of said NTR taking place is a MacGuffin and nothing more. In narrative, the Player Character has their mind reset and there is no memory of the after prom incident or the past week.

If you disagree with any of the example(s), or want to see what all of the fuss is about, download the game and do two playthroughs; one Sub Alexa, and one Dom Alexa. If you see what happens and call it NTR, then delete the game and go here to discuss it.

If you want to go further down the rabbit hole, do a third playthrough and when it asks you to upgrade Alexa do it. Then continue through the playthrough and there should be an option just before going back in time "Not The Real Emily". Select that and you get a scene where you push Emily towards Melvin through manipulations by Melvin.

If you do not select "Not The Real Emily" the scene plays out the same way that it played out on the last two playthroughs. One last IMO, for me NTR is subjective and requires a willingness to be NTR'ed. While there is a line of dialogue that one could use to infer willingness, that could be an easy lie from Melvin as a way to humiliate the Player Character.

Whatever you decide to do I got no beef with you, and I hope that you enjoy your time here on F95.
Ok let's take this to off-topic, I don't want to disturb other players looking for updates either.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Real question isn't whatever or not NTR is avoidable or not as a bad ending honestly.

The real question is, once the game is finished, will you be able to achieve a golden ending even with corruption for the girls, or will that trigger a Undertale style pacifist post genocide ending for them where the corruption spoils the life of bliss?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Real question isn't whatever or not NTR is avoidable or not as a bad ending honestly.

The real question is, once the game is finished, will you be able to achieve a golden ending even with corruption for the girls, or will that trigger a Undertale style pacifist post genocide ending for them where the corruption spoils the life of bliss?
Llama said that no choices will ever close doors, only open new ones.

So even if you have maxed corruption, you will not be locked out if anything in the game.

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
If what outlaw is saying is true? then how can you say that ntr is avoidable? It's not even completely skipable.
Was not expecting to be quoted in this thread... I believed every single comment I wrote here was removed..
Gonna be a bit blunt and rapid with my response to you because I covered much of the NTR/Netorare issue various times...
Long story short... No it is not avoidable and at most could be viewed as skippable... You, the player can skip those villain winning sequences.. however there is glimpses of it peaking through that dark tunnel the further along you get in AVN where there is no option given to you to avoid or skip a segment with heavy elements of it..

Premise being with this AVN that the creator has presented to us is that there is a continuous threat of this villain stealing your women...
It can surely act as a motivator for YOU the player if utilized sparingly.... Sad to say this factor overstays its welcome and creates a countereffect to what the creator intended by pushing the boundaries... It crosses that fine line that molds it as a villain successfully stealing a woman and doing lewd acts with them.. Examples of these are written within the comments of mine you quoted...
A winning situation has not been implemented as of the latest content drop therefore you have to deal with constant NTR/Netorare segments remaining unavoidable...

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes