Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah I did that and found this.

If what outlaw is saying is true? then how can you say that ntr is avoidable? It's not even completely skipable.
Haha not seeing what any of that says due to the ignore feature (doing gods work btw). X0R can we put a big ol "NTR IS AVOIDABLE" on page 1? I agree with what others have said here, this topic does not need to come up every couple weeks.

Its like this forum is stuck in a non sexy time loop fighting over NTR. Instead of focusing on the incredibly sexy time loop in game battling the evils of NTR (or optionally losing to that evil). Irregardless its better to just play.

sryax

Nov 8, 2018
Was not expecting to be quoted in this thread... I believed every single comment I wrote here was removed..
Gonna be a bit blunt and rapid with my response to you because I covered much of the NTR/Netorare issue various times...
Long story short... No it is not avoidable and at most could be viewed as skippable... You, the player can skip those villain winning sequences.. however there is glimpses of it peaking through that dark tunnel the further along you get in AVN where there is no option given to you to avoid or skip a segment with heavy elements of it..

Premise being with this AVN that the creator has presented to us is that there is a continuous threat of this villain stealing your women...
It can surely act as a motivator for YOU the player if utilized sparingly.... Sad to say this factor overstays its welcome and creates a countereffect to what the creator intended by pushing the boundaries... It crosses that fine line that molds it as a villain successfully stealing a woman and doing lewd acts with them.. Examples of these are written within the comments of mine you quoted...
A winning situation has not been implemented as of the latest content drop therefore you have to deal with constant NTR/Netorare segments remaining unavoidable...
E8AH2EFVgAAkIcY.jpg

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Was not expecting to be quoted in this thread... I believed every single comment I wrote here was removed..
Gonna be a bit blunt and rapid with my response to you because I covered much of the NTR/Netorare issue various times...
Long story short... No it is not avoidable and at most could be viewed as skippable... You, the player can skip those villain winning sequences.. however there is glimpses of it peaking through that dark tunnel the further along you get in AVN where there is no option given to you to avoid or skip a segment with heavy elements of it..

Premise being with this AVN that the creator has presented to us is that there is a continuous threat of this villain stealing your women...
It can surely act as a motivator for YOU the player if utilized sparingly.... Sad to say this factor overstays its welcome and creates a countereffect to what the creator intended by pushing the boundaries... It crosses that fine line that molds it as a villain successfully stealing a woman and doing lewd acts with them.. Examples of these are written within the comments of mine you quoted...
A winning situation has not been implemented as of the latest content drop therefore you have to deal with constant NTR/Netorare segments remaining unavoidable...
So... the fact that Melvin has hipnotized the girls and can do anything to them is NTR... imagine if you were to read real NTR.

Anyway this topic appears a lot but it doesnt change anything, it doesnt make the game less popular and Llama wont change his story, talk about a waste of time.

so lets talk about something else.

Llama, about the story continuation, will you create something like a sequel or it will be done in this same game?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Haha not seeing what any of that says due to the ignore feature (doing gods work btw). X0R can we put a big ol "NTR IS AVOIDABLE" on page 1? I agree with what others have said here, this topic does not need to come up every couple weeks.

Its like this forum is stuck in a non sexy time loop fighting over NTR. Instead of focusing on the incredibly sexy time loop in game battling the evils of NTR (or optionally losing to that evil). Irregardless its better to just play.
Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies
pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies
pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.
Ah you're one of my kind ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:feeding pidgeons in front of the church is boring, better feed the vultures.......;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gab1 and armond

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This game is one of the few 3D game I could get into. Most games made in this engine looks fucking uncanny but Llama somehow manages to make me not feel it here(maybe because all the girls are s amazingly thicc :love:)

I hope for more sharing/exhibitionisms content though. The NTR part of the game is already pretty apparent and integral parts of the story so its basically unavoidable(skippable does not mean avoidable) so he might as well focus on the crowd who likes/are fine with ntr and invest more into the more sharing oriented content (y)(y)

Do patrons have influence over future content? I might sub if we get to vote on the future of this great game.

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
You are wrong when it comes to a few of your assumptions.... Never has this AVN been filled with things I do not like...
And I have made it clear that I enjoyed my experience although it had some flaws that in my opinion held it back...
Furthermore I did move on.. A user not long ago quoted a comment of mine and all I did was responded...

So... the fact that Melvin has hipnotized the girls and can do anything to them is NTR... imagine if you were to read real NTR.
Yes?
The villain takes them for his sexual interests and the player is forced to leave them behind... This is skippable, not avoidable..
By the very definition that is viewed as an act of netorare...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Waiting for Melvin x Sam continuation..

Who doesn't like the genre shouldn't play it, it's easy. Llamaman it's my religion
Is there even going to be more of that? I mean the story seems ready to move to the next stage with those characters.
Wonder if now Llamamann focus will be on Ashley and others who have few zeta corruption points and have not be in the prom date night yet or the Protagonist and Alexxxa fighting the army of Lexxx (since the time machine is broken).

ps:
Everytime a thread grows in size and fame here comes the "attention whores". And if said thread has ntr, futa, trans or gay tag then they get even more "excited" to bait people into giving the attention they crave. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 1.0 Compatible]
[Updated on 12/06/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload

Hey so I am unable to get this up and working. I delete my old saves and the game somehow still is able to access them, so when I post your files into the Sex Bot folder in App Data it doesn't work. Any idea what I can do?

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes