VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Hey so I am unable to get this up and working. I delete my old saves and the game somehow still is able to access them, so when I post your files into the Sex Bot folder in App Data it doesn't work. Any idea what I can do?
Don't forget to check the 'saves' folder that's inside 'game' folder.
The 'game' folder is at the same place as 'Sexbot.exe'.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Now, I don't want to send anyone on this site into shock, or cause any heart attacks, or other medical complications. But I (an adult game developer) said I would have an update out in August. It is now August 1st, and my update is out for beta testing.

DON"T FREAK OUT!

I know that's not how things normally work for adult games! But I urge you to remain calm. If the idea of on time releases is too much for you, there are many other threads that might help calm your nerves, and put you into a familiar state of delays, and missed deadlines.

For those of you still with me, Sexbot 1.1 Beta is available for testing for Elite Members+. You can click the links in my signature to get there. It's a good one ;)
pbailey_1j2.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Between Llamamann and Moon releasing things roughly when they said they would. The panic attack is real. Can't you lie like a lot of them do? Running out of brown paper bags to breath into!

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Now, I don't want to send anyone on this site into shock, or cause any heart attacks, or other medical complications. But I (an adult game developer) said I would have an update out in August. It is now August 1st, and my update is out for beta testing.

DON"T FREAK OUT!

I know that's not how things normally work for adult games! But I urge you to remain calm. If the idea of on time releases is too much for you, there are many other threads that might help calm your nerves, and put you into a familiar state of delays, and missed deadlines.

For those of you still with me, Sexbot 1.1 Beta is available for testing for Elite Members+. You can click the links in my signature to get there. It's a good one ;)
View attachment 2817319
Found your game and immediately became a supporter.
Congrats on the release, won the lostraven seal of approval and is now one of my faves.

1690912333520.png

armond

Apr 26, 2020

DON"T FREAK OUT!

View attachment 2817319
I'm freakin out man, I think I'm loosing ito_O

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Between Llamamann and Moon releasing things roughly when they said they would. The panic attack is real. Can't you lie like a lot of them do? Running out of brown paper bags to breath into!
Yeah, this in time releases must be an epeidemical disease, how dare these develpers be assertive ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Disclaimer: ( if it came out wrong it is because I slipped in LLamamann's sarkasm, and hit my head bad)
o_Oo_Oo_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018

DON"T FREAK OUT!

View attachment 2817319
What he said? It is time of Freaking Out?
Ok

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
anchorman-emotion.gif

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

DON"T FREAK OUT!

View attachment 2817319
I am frankly ... APPALLED. How dare you release something on the first day of the month you stated you were going to release an update? To add to that, it's only been 2 months since the last update!

Disgraceful. You should take a minimum of 8 months for each update and delay the timeline at twice. Everyone knows by now that devs need to take at least one year to provide something tangible!

Where are my other coping simps?! This man is breaking protocol! Now what else are we going to do for the rest of the year, play the new updates?! Nonsense! We should be sitting in our usual circle jerk while recycling the same topics over and over again!

But nah, for real. I appreciate you. I can't justify donating on Patreon indefinitely but I at least wait for the public releases.

HollowVoice

May 26, 2017

DON"T FREAK OUT!
I am shocked (SHOCKED!) to find out there's a time travel game being released on time in this establishment.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
thats actually how i do it. I'm from the year 3027, and i just come back to drop updates exactly when i say i will. and before you ask, no Milfy City has not been finished in my time.
Can you er.... Hook a brother up with this weeks euro millions jackpot lottery winning numbers please?

Reactions: GhazyM
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes