Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
A decent enough update which I actually managed to not forget to check for this month. Hope the consequences of earlier scenes will one day be implemented.

I'll pop it in spoilers because I can't recall what updates what scenes were in

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it can be hand waved away with hypocrisy and time travel but it bugged me for some reason.

Reactions: MrDL

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
A decent enough update which I actually managed to not forget to check for this month. Hope the consequences of earlier scenes will one day be implemented.

I'll pop it in spoilers because I can't recall what updates what scenes were in

I know it can be hand waved away with hypocrisy and time travel but it bugged me for some reason.
With the amount of stuff in the game stuff can fall through the cracks. I’m always looking for inconsistencies and I appreciate people bringing them to my attention. I’ll take a look at it thanks.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
With the amount of stuff in the game stuff can fall through the cracks. I’m always looking for inconsistencies and I appreciate people bringing them to my attention. I’ll take a look at it thanks.
The only issue I had with the actual game was when at

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Glad I subbed to patreon for 1.1. Awesome update. Question for dev though. Have you considered adding sex sounds like moans and such? I personally love when VNs have sex sounds. Either way the game is great and I have no doubt it will continue to be great!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Glad I subbed to patreon for 1.1. Awesome update. Question for dev though. Have you considered adding sex sounds like moans and such? I personally love when VNs have sex sounds. Either way the game is great and I have no doubt it will continue to be great!
Nice thanks you! I’ve been thinking about. But I need to make sure I have a good way to do it, before I implement it.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 1.1 is now in Early Access! That is the official update build available now for Special Members+. Joining now would give you access to the update, the discord, and a vote in the September 1st scene selection poll. The timing of the early access drop provides good value like that. Its a super fun update! Links are in my signature below

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes